What app will let me drag windows to a tab...?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Punkwaffle, Feb 9, 2015.

  1. Punkwaffle macrumors regular


    Apr 12, 2004
    There use to be an app called "Sticky Windows" among others that would let me drag a finder window to the bottom edge of the screen and it would create a tab that when clicked would pop open for easy access.

    Sticky Windows doesn't work in Yosemite, and was wondering if anyone knew an app that would let me do this. I looked into Clutter, but not exactly what I need.

    Thanks in advance!
  2. onekerato macrumors regular

    Jun 6, 2011
    See if Dropzone fits your needs - it's available on the Mac App Store.
  3. Pakaku macrumors 68010


    Aug 29, 2009
    How's that any different from hitting Command-M?

Share This Page