What apps can people recommend for me?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by perry245, Feb 11, 2010.

1. perry245 macrumors member

Hi I just got an iTunes card and was wondering what apps people would recommend for me to buy!

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

3. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

Most of my apps are free, but...

You should check out the World Factbook app - it's a great tool for providing info and statistics for all of the countries worldwide. Converterbot is another useful app for calculating or converting just about any and every unit of measurement and is useful in currency conversions as well. As far as games go, I like Scrabble and Rockband because both games offer a lot of versatility and are multiplayer games. Good luck!

4. Ke1ington macrumors 6502a

Ke1ington

Todo, Tweetie 2 and Checkbook I use daily.

1Password I use several times per week.

These are the only paid apps that rate first-pagedness.

5. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

^ I forgot to mention Tweetie 2. Excellent app if you're a Twitter user and probably the best Twitter client in the app store.

6. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

A LOT of great apps out there, and it would be helpful if you told us what kind of apps you're looking for.

Finance? Task app? Action games? Racers? RPGs? Sports score app?

Furthermore, for example, if you're looking for a finance app, what do you need? Quick entry? Graphs? Budgets? Sync to online service? Sync to desktop counterpart?

It gets a lot easier to recommend just a few apps once we know these things.

Personally, I've 11 pages of apps that are great. I only use a handful everyday, but the others come in very handily from time to time.