What apps do you have on your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JetBlack7, Jun 5, 2011.

1. JetBlack7 macrumors 68020

JetBlack7

I have 5 folders full of games (Angry Birds, Real Racing 2, Word Collapse, Drift Legends, Infinity Blade, Infect Them All, Push Panic, and these are just to name a few) and 2 folders full of utilities (Converter +, Living Earth, Alarm Clock Pro, What's App?, Tom Tom Europe...) and I wanted to know what do you guys have on you phones. Do you have lots of stuff? Or are just simple, and have few less apps because you're not like me and like to have yours neat and tidy with only the essential stuff? :)

2. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

I have pretty much just the essential stuff. I usually end up deleting apps if I never use them just because I don't see the point of having pages of unused apps. Even right now I probably have too many (settings says 34 installed, not counting JB apps).

3. ikaveh macrumors regular

i really like talking carl its really funny
    for dictionary i like longman
    and yes i try to get few apps on the iphone and keep it simple, the way apple wanted it to be :D

4. Annerz macrumors regular

I have a lot of apps, but there all organized in folders. Lots of games. Pandora, Shazam, Wootwatch, Netflix, etc.

5. Djready1202 macrumors newbie

I've got a ton of apps, folders are a godsend. Some of my most used apps are heytell, hipstamatic, instagram, iBooks, instacast, flicktunes, instapaper, maha, taptalk, deliveries, things, atomic web, localscope, motion X, tunein radio, flighttrack pro, IM+ pro, 360 panorama, and words with friends.