What are ATT employee shifts? Waiting for a call

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stateofmind, Aug 1, 2008.

1. stateofmind macrumors regular

I got the email stating my phone has been shipped and to expect a call from the sales associate to set an appointment. I decided to go down there for the heck of it since its on my way to work and asked if they had it and they said to wait for the call. I forgot to ask if the person works a later shift and if I can still expect it for today.

2. ZDDP1273 macrumors 6502

I never got an email saying my phone had shipped. I only got the order confirmation one. Best bet is for you to call in when the tracking says that it has been delivered. I know some stores/employees have been stingy and tell you to wait until they call you, but I don't think it matters. I didn't have that problem though because my friend works at AT&T so he just texted me and I was in and out in 20. While I was there, none of the employees were calling people though, they were too busy helping walk-in customers.

3. dubstar macrumors member

screw that, go back and tell them that you received an email saying it was there and to give you your phone.

on the day mine was to arrive by 3pm i stopped in about 2:45 and they said it wasnt there, so i told them it was suppose to be there by 3 and he checked in the back and it was there. he told me it hadnt showed up in their system as arriving yet....

its yours, its there, you paid for it. go back and get it! youve waitied long enough.

4. SandersHokie macrumors 6502

if it says it has been delivered, i'd call them and tell them that. The person is probably just tired of all the iphone things and is just using the "power" of working at AT&T. annoys me, but i am sure that is what it is.