What are my options for protective cases for the iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 55test55, Dec 11, 2014.

1. 55test55 macrumors 6502

There's a bunch of different ones on amazon, but I've got no idea if they're actually very protective or not since I cant see any in person (besides the otterbox, which i'll probably get, and the pelican voyager which sucks imo). Any ideas on which are good and which are bad? I'd prefer something inexpensive but it's not a huge deal. It's just kind of annoying when something is advertised as ultra protective and then you get it and it's not protective at all. Thanks!

2. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

i only use diztronic cases. my 5S took a spill onto concrete and had not a scratch while in one. not bulky, cheap and minimalistic. for what it is, it offeres decent protection even though it isnt advertised to do so.

3. 55test55 thread starter macrumors 6502

I should say, I'm kinda looking for bulky protective, like the otterbox.

4. azhava macrumors regular

I'm using the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro, and I like it better than the Otterbox Defender (have previously used them on both my iP4 and 5). It's not as bulky, seems just about equally protective, is well made and costs considerably less.

There's also the Lifeproof case, which I liked a lot on my iP5, but haven't tried the iP6 model. Another one which shows a lot of promise but hasn't been released yet is the Dog and Bone Wetsuit case.

5. jayrflow macrumors 6502

I love UAG. It's a bit bulky, not too much and I feel like it can take a good fall and survive.