What are some great online rpg games for macs?

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by xrainbowboyx, May 22, 2010.

1. xrainbowboyx macrumors newbie

Hey, does anyone know some great Online rpg games that are for macs? I really like the game League of Legends but you know they don't have it for a mac so that just bombs. (I also LOVE .hack which why don't they have that for online just saying) Anyways if anyone have some good recommendations of their favorite, let me know! Thank you!

2. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I know people here know of better games but I still play Diablo 2:LoD on my Mac. :)

3. TiffanyBee macrumors member

Pft like anything is better than Diablo II!! :p I soo can't wait for DIII to come out.

4. allfunandgames macrumors member

If you guys love Diablo, then you will definitely like Torchlight - it's cheap and from some of the Diablo creators. The only downside is the lack of multiplayer!

5. Matthew9559 macrumors 6502a

Matthew9559

I got TL when it became available for Mac. I love it. It's very good. Like you said though, no MP. Very sad. Though I have seen a community mod that is taking shape for some MP action. Still, won't be anything like a real implementation of MP. I have heard though that Runic is making a free MMORPG that is (not 100% sure on this part) based on TL. Count me in either way.

6. ozreth macrumors 65816

ozreth

OP in case you weren't Aware, you can easily run windows with your mac and play any game. It's what most people do.

As for online RPGs that have osx ports:
    neverwinter nights 1 & 2
    diablo 1, 2 and soon to be 3
    world of Warcraft
    warhammer online
    eve
    city of heroes
    torchlight
    baldurs gate 2

that's all I've got off the top.