Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MacBook' started by jayeskreezy, Oct 9, 2008.
Anyone know?...well, other than the aluminum casing and NVidia graphics
blu-ray drive, GPS, wimax, tablet/multitouch, and of course the santa tracker...
Seriously, no one has any idea...
The Centrino2 processor is about the only thing, and MAYBE a blu-ray drive.
Core i7 processors ... and ability to make eggs on the underside.
The MacBook will make you a hot chocolate whenever you want, the MacBook Pro will make one with marshmallows and cream.
First off, they're not rumored anymore.
Second, NOT UNTIL AFTER JUNE 2009!!!
3G built in.
It's going to be using DDR3 memory and a faster processor, no doubt. The upgrades will also have to include an increase in graphics, either to a better Intel integrated, or possibly an nVidia.
They won't necessarily use DDR3, but I'd be surprised if they didn't, since a lot of other manufacturers already are, such as Lenovo in their SL and R series thinkpads.
thank you to those who gave real responses...I guess I wasnt clear enough, but Im asking b/c im considering selling my mbp to downgrade to something smaller and lighter, but im not sure if it's worth it b/c I do video and audio editing
Why not just wait for a few days for the word from the source? Particularly considering that there will likely be multiple configurations available. Making a sell/buy decision on rumors, assumptions, and fantasies is not likely to leave you happy about it in the end.
only because my mbp might go for more BEFORE the new mb are announced
So sell within the next few days and live a couple hours without a computer.
Which Mac do I need to purchase so that it will make me a cup of tea?
Because waiting till the new mbp is out is wise? It is now a fact that a new mbp will be out next week which means the value of his current machine will drop next tuesday.
Best thing to do IMO is put it on the bay NOW. You will easily make money to afford either the newer mbp or go with the mb.
And there might not be a new Pro. Or even if there is, it may make yours look more attractive to someone that dislikes the changes. Or the changes, if any, to the Pro are marginal at best. Or, maybe, if
Any claim of "fact" is a hoot, unless you're channeling Jobs. I'm not claiming there won't be one, but nobody on these Forums knows anything to be a fact about what specifically will be announced, much less available, on Tuesday next, or any other Tuesday for that matter.
Sell, don't sell, it's your call. I'd just beware of any absolutist claims or assumptions about what you can get in a week from now, either in a new machine or in price for your current one.
As long as you purchase on Apple's UK website, it will make tea instead
If it has the Santa tracker, I'm definitely upgrading.
I'm leaving cookies out for Jobs.
yeah i currently have a macbook pro and I'm not looking to get another MBP...i'm looking to see if the new macbooks can do what my pro can...BUT that is a good point
Backlight Keyboard(more of a want,sorry)
$899 -$999 price point
Aluminum Casing (of course)
Larger hard drive
otherwise a very huge overhaul..
Are you s-s-s-serious? Is that...possible?
i want multi touch, so when i am bored i can make the desktop icons go from small to big to small really fast...
ok wow thanks! That makes me want to sell my mbp today. I guess I want to make sure this new laptop can handle video editing in FCE. That's my biggest concern and I'd like it to be lighter.
Sell your Mac and buy another one from Fufureshop. you have 2 weeks to return it.
woops double post