iPad What are some of your favorite iPad apps?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BallparkDreamer, Dec 23, 2015.

1. BallparkDreamer macrumors regular

Received my iPad Air 2 in the mail yesterday, and am absolutely loving it. I've downloaded a number of productivity apps for school, as well as apps that I like to get my news from. I guess to be specific I've downloaded notability, liquid text, social media, Yahoo Finance, The Economist, and CNBC. Using the standard mail app at the moment, same as on my iPhone, but always looking for a well laid out mail app! What are some fun/useful apps that you enjoy?

2. username: macrumors 6502a

I'm always tinkering and looking for new apps.
    Some current favourites:
    Evernote
    Pinterest
    PDF expert
    My data manager
    Omnifocus
    Omnioutliner
    Khan academy
    Spotify/Apple Music (still not sure which I prefer)
    Quiz up
    OneNote (starting messing around with it - found some bugs unfortunately but love the free form style)
    Gumtree
    Clips
    Xe currency
    Netflix
    Podcasts app

Love reading, taking notes/planning/organising, listening to music/podcasts, watching videos and doing courses on iTunes U!

3. BallparkDreamer thread starter macrumors regular

Khan Academy is great! I'll have to check out the iOS app. I had never looked at iTunes U until yesterday, and I have to say it looks really nice! Already downloading some courses that I haven't taken, and probably won't get to take, in my major. LiquidText is great, especially if you take a lot of notes and want to annotate PDFs. Though I'm sure PDF expert does the same thing.

4. username: macrumors 6502a

Liquid text does look good and powerful but I dont need any of that functionality.

5. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

Favorite iPad apps? There are plenty of threads on other forums....

6. username: macrumors 6502a

A new thread is applicable as new apps and new use cases are always appearing.