What are the best Mac forums?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by c073186, Mar 9, 2008.

1. c073186 macrumors 6502a

Okay I know that responses are going to be somewhat biased because of where I am posting this, but Mac Rumors Forums is the first forum for Mac I have ever read / paid attention to. Are there other ones that you guys like that are as good and / or better?

2. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

I was reading Mac boards for about six months before signing up here. These boards have the most members and the most answers. There are a few others but the member number is about 1/4 of this site is not less.

3. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i've visited some others, MacRumors was and still is by far the best i've ever been too. hence why i stay.

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I read the Macintoshian Achaia over at Ars at times to get a different flavour of things. I have an account but only lurk, have never posted. And no, my user name is not Blue Velvet over there.

Macintouch.com can also be useful for troubleshooting research, although not really a forum in the same sense as MacRumors is.

5. iMacZealot macrumors 68020

There's no other place I'd rather be. These are the best-run forums with great administrators with a large member population that create a friendly and responsive environment to discuss Apple and other topics.

This is the best maintained forum on the web.

6. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

I'm a member of several different mac sites, but the only two i frequent are MacRumors, and Mac-Forums

On ocassion, I'll post to AppleInsider, AppleNova, and MacNN, although I have less then 50 posts put together on all of them.

7. Mammoth macrumors 6502a

Mammoth

..Absolutely nothing else. For Macs at least.

8. ctt1wbw macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

Ars is a great site, Appleinsider is slowing down considerably, and MacNN has nothing but whiny bastards on it, but I still post some over there sometimes. I like this place more.

9. timmillwood macrumors 6502a

I used to use spymac.com but that went down hill and i moved to macrumors.

10. PowerFullMac macrumors 601

PowerFullMac

So, to summorise, these are the best Mac forums! :D

11. riscy macrumors 6502a

riscy

I agree, this forum has most traffic and the best advice. I have looked at several other forums but none compare to this.