What are the best pink iPhone cases out there?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by doubleohseven, Mar 17, 2010.

1. doubleohseven macrumors 6502a

doubleohseven

Hi all,

I'll be getting a Black iPhone 3GS in the near future and I was wondering if you could help me out in regards to cases! :)

I'm looking for a hot pink, sturdy case that doesn't cover the Apple Logo at the back. I've seen those plastic cases that just clip on to the iPhone at the back like this...would that be any good?

Also, I've seen lots of people with these 'mirror' screen protectors on their iPhone. While they look good, I've read that a few people are complaining of struggling to view what's on the screen in an outdoor environment (even with full brightness). If anyone has or had a mirror screen protector, let me know of your experiences and what you recommend!

Thanks in advance :D

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I have an Incipio NGP in pink (they call it "magenta," but it's more a watermelon pink). It's translucent, so the Apple logo shows through, yet is protected from scratches. I have an absurd number of cases (I get bored looking at the same color all the time) and normally rotate through some of them every few days; this one is one of the ones I always come back to because it looks so good.

Personally, I wouldn't try any of the hard snap-on cases; I ordered 2 when I first got my iPhone and they looked, frankly, like cheap pieces of crap. They looked awesome in the pics online, but when I got them in my hands, they looked like something you'd see for $1.99 on a mall kiosk somewhere. I paid 10x that much, so I was not pleased.

Hope that helps! I do have a couple of other pink cases, but they're basically all knockoffs of the Solo FX and the quality's not wonderful.

3. doubleohseven thread starter macrumors 6502a

doubleohseven

Thought that! You pay for what you get I guess.

I would buy a translucent case in a heartbeat if I had a white iPhone, but I don't think black would show the pink very nicely. I'm currently looking for a leather/hard plastic case with a cut out for the Apple Logo, but thanks anyway. :)

4. Aor26 macrumors member

5. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Gotcha. Sorry. Mine's white so I never stop to consider how these things'll look on black iPhones (it's actually one of the main reasons I got a white one, so I could have a bunch of different-colored cases that would show up well.) :)

I believe Seidio makes a hard plastic case for the iPhone that has a cutout on the back. I used to have an Innocase for my BlackBerry Bold back in the day. It was what I'd describe as a kind of dusty rose color. Dunno if they've got more color options now or not.

6. hushmartin macrumors 6502

Pink Speck Seethru case. It's sturdy, provides pretty decent drop protection and excellent scratch protection. Downside: Hard to get off, but with practice or using the correct method it is easier. Its not for putting on/taking off every day or so.

I have a black iPhone and got one in Aqua- It looks SUPER cool. I love it.

7. neonbright macrumors member

SwitchEasy Torrent in Pink or Otterbox Commuter TL Series in Pink.

8. army91c macrumors 6502a

Wife has the pink incase slider, she likes it.

9. doubleohseven thread starter macrumors 6502a

doubleohseven

Ooh! I like! Will highly consider this one.

No problem! Had a look at them...though the pink's too light for my liking.

Pink looks like a dark magenta (almost wine) colour. Actually does look pretty cool, but I'm in to a vivid hot pink sorry.

Nice. Looks really durable...but it blocks the logo :p

Great case, again, the logo doesn't show. :eek:

I know I'm probably making out to be the most fussiest iPhone case person, but keep in mind I do appreciate all your recommendations! :)

Also, has anyone had any experience with chrome cases? I'm guessing they scratch really easily?

10. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

Speck is selling the CandyShell with a nice BubbleMaker Pink flavour, too. Very nice case, I own the black one like it very much :)