What are the chances I was charged for 10+ iphones?? Freaking out

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Italstln13, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Italstln13 macrumors member

I struggled all night getting the 32 gig in my "cart" to checkout on the apple site. When I would finally reach the checkout screen. I would submit my order and at least 10+ times, I received the "oops" error. So I would just go back into the store and re-enter my billing information. I just now received my email purchase conformation. The order number in the email DOES NOT match the receipt page I printed following the only transaction to reach that receipt page with the order number (following checkout). I currently do not have access to my VISA online account to check charges. What are the chances I now have been charged for more than one iphone?? I'm freaking out.... thanks

2. California King macrumors 65816

Isn't there like a limit to how many you can order? If so, you probably just got charged for 1 and the rest will get canceled if in fact you did order 10 times.

3. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

4. tasslehawf macrumors 6502

5. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

DON'T PANIC

Seriously, just call apple or your Card company tomorrow and have them take off the 9 charges. It obviously looks like a mistake, especially since you don't have 10 iPhone phone number lines? ( RIGHT?!) haha :D No get some good sleep! Be happy you got your order in!

6. monksealpup macrumors regular

I'm sure Apple would be more than happy to rectify the situation. Gives them more stock for other customers, plus obviously the CC isn't going to let them keep 10x the cost of the iPhone so they'd rather not have to deal with all of that and would appreciate you calling them before they got shipped out.

7. Skinfaxi macrumors member

If you can get a hold of them and you did order multiple phones, help me out, I need one of them. Ask them if they could hold it for me :)

8. ACHAMED macrumors member

ACHAMED

If i were you i would keep them if you infact get them cause 299 each sell them for 700 times 9 equals 3600 for u :D