Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Burnin'
Catch a Fire
Confrontation
Exodus
Kaya

Yea, I'm in the middle (aka beginning) of adding album art to all my songs.

Coolnat2004

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
damn right its a beautiful day
who defended the free-market system of caputalism in his book, the wealth of nations?
chapter 9 section 3 industrialization spreads
april fools
toast freezes

..and more

full grand piano
hawthorne heights
fcc
the killers
kevin martin

o_O

MacHarne

macrumors 6502
Mar 3, 2005
Virginia, U.S.A.
imac g3 installation
urb
peter olfs
5 forty
siig

I was at a Peter Olfs lecture this week. A photograph of mine was featured in the April 2006 copy of URB. 5 Forty is a design studio start-up by recent graduates from my university. And the SIIG & iMac things are because I got some new computers recently and am wanting to upgrade some components.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
Well, I've just finished installing a bunch of apps for my brother, so four are looking for app downloads. :eek:
MoviePod
FireFox
BitsOnWheels
Adium
Lawn Care

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
  1. Where are my car keys?
  2. Has anyone seen my keys?
  3. Come on guys, this isn't funny. I need my keys.
  4. Well, d'you promise to tell me if you see my keys?
  5. FRACKING KEYS! WHERE THE FRACK ARE YOU!

maestro55

macrumors 68030
Nov 13, 2005
Goat Farm in Meridian, TX
It is interested to see what people have been looking up.

1. WWYC Poland Pictures
2.NST 2000 DACUM
3.Kodak Easy share Z740
4.ARRL Foundation
5.Sony Cybershot

To make things more interesting I will explain why I was looking up each item.

1. WWYC is the World Wide Young Contesters, it is an amateur radio organization that met in Poland in August. I was looking for pictures from that meet-up to show a friend of mine.
2. DACUM is a board that meets and discusses college courses. NST is Network Security Technology and the 2000 DACUM put the course into the works at TSTC (Texas State Technical College) in Waco, TX. My dad was a member of that DACUM. I am a future NST student (starting the in the fall). The DACUM site is down, but I was able to show the cache to a friend of mine.
3. I was searching for a new digital for my yearbook staff.
4. Looking up scholarship information from the Amateur Radio Relay League
5. Again, searching for a camera. We don't have much money to spend, but I found a sony that I thought would be good, the DSC-H1, which is on sell at CDW-G. It will be great for snaps, but I am not sure how it will perform at sporting events. That all depends on the user of the camera, too. Here's to the day we can afford a digital SLR with a telephoto lens. We have an old film SLR, but no telephoto lens, and we won't invest in any more film cameras or supplies (minus the cost of film for the few film cameras we still use, and batteries.. but we are slowly doing away with that.. I won't be around next year, but I really hope to see us 100% digital by 2008).

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
I'll play...

• Stopping nose bleeds – Miss Jaffa Cake had a very bad nose bleed this morning, so I Googled up some useful hints of how to stem the flow.
• Odeon Cinema Hull – we fancied a trip to the pictures and were checking what times the films started.
• U2 Still Haven't Found lyrics – I was trying to remember the lyrics for a song, so I Googled them up.
• direct mail response rate – I was writing a presentation about direct mail and needed to know the response rate, strangely enough.
• Touché Turtle – Looking up information on the crusading cartoon Cryptodira.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
1) PDF data forms
2) Metro PDF (Metro being Microsoft's new document format)
3) grapefuit estradiol
4) invalid node structure
5) sunset sunrise london

Kind of sums up yesterday...

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
a former band mate from a punk band i used to be in
myself, to find a picture
my friend, who taught me guitar
new york, with no filter on, he he...strange city ;)

well, that's four i can remember

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
Here's mine:

1. Close all widgets
2. matrix mac screensaver
3. amc new york
4. broadway musicals new york
5. empire state building

As you can see I'm in the process of planning a trip to NYC this summer. Gotta see the new apple store on 5th Ave!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.