What are the most popular iPad 2 models?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by St. Germain, Mar 18, 2011.

1. St. Germain macrumors 6502

I still can't believe that there are 18 variations. What are the most popular?

2. Rivanov macrumors regular

3. iLuis macrumors member

4. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

By my calculations, it seems to be any of the AT&T models, because they are the most scarce.

5. CAWjr macrumors 6502

CAWjr

I would say all the ATT models top to bottom are the most popular, or at least the hardest to get. That is a result of a lot of them being shipped out of the country & those that are not leaving the country were picked over VZW for a number of reasons.

VZW iPads seem to be the most abundant & therefore least popular for now.

Of the wifi only models, I think the popularity goes from the bottom up with the 16GB being the most popular followed by the 32GB & then the 64GB.

I'm not going to hyper analyze based on colors, but I would guess black is more popular than white.

6. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

Thanks to being GSM models, AT&T are in hot demand all colors and sizes.

I see that the wifi ones especially 32GB and lower capacity are selling well in South Jersey, as all the Targets, Wally's World, and Best Buys in a 50 mile radius are always sold out, expect, when a limited availability pops-up and it is quickly bought.

The Verizon ones are the ugly sister of all 18 UPCs/SKUs because they're CDMA, I really wanted AT&T, but 90% of my travel is to Puerto Rico which has CDMA coverage, I "settled" for the 64GB White Verizon model.

7. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Man, you're lucky because that's the EXACT set-up I'm looking for. But both Verizon and AT&T are extremely popular in my area so I can't find either.