what are the odds?

antok86

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
what are the odds me, my bro, and friend walk out of an apple store with new iphone 4's? or do we have to be on reservation list. I went to the applestore early this week and i asked if i can be put on a list. and the genius told me to fall in line outside if i wanted one. but i decided to walk away since it was a long line, but the sign in front of the line also did say reservation line.

Jay42

macrumors 65816
Jul 14, 2005
Firstly, try to make the thread titles as descriptive as possible. ie not something like, 'what are the odds?' or 'I've got a question for you guys.'

As to your question, it really depends on where you are. I can only speak to the Boston area, and iPhone 4's are still hard to come by if you want to walk in/walk out with one.

There are many buying options: Apple store, ATT, Radioshack, Walmart. Why not just call around before you go?

PS590

macrumors newbie
Jul 9, 2008
I bought my iPhone 4 in the boston area today, was not on any list, and they were selling tons of them. Although the new Hampshire apple store I went to was all sold out

antok86

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
Firstly, try to make the thread titles as descriptive as possible. ie not something like, 'what are the odds?' or 'I've got a question for you guys.'

As to your question, it really depends on where you are. I can only speak to the Boston area, and iPhone 4's are still hard to come by if you want to walk in/walk out with one.

There are many buying options: Apple store, ATT, Radioshack, Walmart. Why not just call around before you go?
does the apple store sell iphone4 to walk-ins? or strictly for people with reservations? i guess that still all depends on the supply which depends on the area?

antok86

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
I bought my iPhone 4 in the boston area today, was not on any list, and they were selling tons of them. Although the new Hampshire apple store I went to was all sold out
thanks for the info :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.