Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benjyman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2008
Right, i'm pretty sure i'm going to spend the first bit of my loan on a new MB, but i need to do a bit of research first to decide if i can afford it. Not at uni at the moment so can someone tell me what the Higher Education Prices are for the UK? May pop down to the lakeside store if i decide i can afford it + applecare. And also, apple don't seem like the kind of guys to do it, but if i ask will they throw something else in for free? I know i get a nano, but just wondered if they'd do a rebate on a printer or something. Does anyone know what the stock situation is at the moment in the UK? Can't wait to get my first Apple computer and leave the pain of windows behind!

Timmbo

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2008
England
There's currently a £60 rebate on printers when you buy a new mac. The prices are as follows from the HE store:

White macbook: £618.05
2.0 Ghz Aluminium Macbook: £816.83
2.4 Ghz Aluminium Macbook: £988.18

benjyman

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2008
I thought the printer rebate only applied when you weren't getting a nano, ie you can only have one offer at a time?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.