Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Asatar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2011
Hey, long time reader, new time poster / jailbreaker looking for some quick help! Just jailbroken my iPhone 4 and been browsing the "Show me your homescreen" threads, some awesome ones there.

In particular, I'm loving this one:

a40ea988.jpg

Quick question - how do I get that calendar widget along the bottom and can I change the time format in it to numbers (i.e. 1:32) rather than words?

I have the basic things such as Cydia, Winterboard, Iconoclasm, iFile etc.

Thanks!

johndallas999

macrumors 6502a
Oct 9, 2008
Seattle
Hey, long time reader, new time poster / jailbreaker looking for some quick help! Just jailbroken my iPhone 4 and been browsing the "Show me your homescreen" threads, some awesome ones there.

Quick question - how do I get that calendar widget along the bottom and can I change the time format in it to numbers (i.e. 1:32) rather than words?

Thanks!

I like that theme. What is it called?

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I think the icons are from the Suave theme.

http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804800

And to get the widget, you'll need to download and unzip the file, then ssh the theme folder into your themes folder on your phone and enable using WinterBoard. /Library/Themes/****** (the * being unique to your phone). As far as changing the word time to numbers, that would be a lot of work. You'd have to rewrite the code to do it, I believe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.