Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
I know Apple has wow'ed us many times in the past, but they've also surprised us with disappointment before. What do you expect will happen tomorrow? Here's another question; What would you WANT to see tomorrow?

Marty Macfly

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
4th generation iPhone, Safari 5 and XCode 4, a preview of 10.7, and either an update to or the death of the Apple TV.

honestly, besides the next gen iphone, I'm not expecting much. People always are expecting all sorts of craziness from Apple and it's too much for Apple to realistically unveil all at once. I think their will really only be one thing announced in addition to the next gen iphone.

My vote goes for either safari 5 or some sort of cloud/sync features.

Also, there can't be too much hate for the next iphone because we already know exactly what's coming... unless there is some complete curveball the next iphone unveiling will have very mellow reactions. The biggest complaints will be if it only had 256 RAM instead of 512.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
iphone, macpro update, 4.0, 4.0 ipad show off, 10.7 show off, safari 5, xcode, :apple:tv, mobile me update and free member ship, itunes.com

LoganT

macrumors 68020
Jan 9, 2007
I'm expecting the first 5-15 minutes to be taken up with

"This is our iphone market share. This is how many iPads we've sold. Look at how much money we make"

troop231

macrumors 603
Jan 20, 2010

"This is our iphone market share. This is how many iPads we've sold. Look at how much money we make"

"And now Apple is a 100% mobile devices company, our desktop computers will now be discontinued." lol jk :p

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009
iphone, macpro update, 4.0, 4.0 ipad show off, 10.7 show off, safari 5, xcode, :apple:tv, mobile me update and free member ship, itunes.com

A beta of 10.7 I suppose? Why would they make mobile me free? How would this benefit Apple?

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC
For sure:

iPhone 4 (HD whatever)
Safari 5
OS 4 recap

Good chance:
XCode
MobileMe revamping with syncing/free service
OS 4 on iPad show off

Maybe:
OS 10.7
iTunes.com

I think the Mac Pro may be updated, but they won't do a big introduction during the keynote.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
1. Sales update on iPad, number of iPad apps in the app store, sales of iPad apps. Sales update on iPhone, apps etc.

2. Recap of iPhone OS 4.0 features, maybe a few things not seen before. Release date announced for OS 4.0. Some stuff about OS 4.0 for the iPad.

3. New iPhone announced. Ship date announced for US, some international countries after US.

That's it. No Mac hardware announcements, no software announcements, anything that's coming out tomorrow not to do with the iPhone/ apps store etc will have a web site announcement with updates to the online store reflecting the new products.

klamse25

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 25, 2009

They do that EVERY time! No one cares how many apps or products they've sold! We want to see new products/software I mean c'mon!

Mr. Gates

macrumors 68020
I want the new iPhone to arrive Unlocked and Pre-Jailbroken.

Or at least T-Mobile

Or a totally different phone than anyone has see yet. That would be Fantastic.

Or a Billionaire DRESSED like a Friggin Billionaire ! You know, all white suite with a shiny new white iPhone . ........Steve walks out ,Looks into his iPhone and says "Bling Bling Baby" .......and on the BIG SCREEN you see his face through the front facing camera saying " Bling Bling Baby "

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.