Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
I haven't listened to this album in years. ( I have it on vinyl) The Wheel was one of my favorites :)

Yeah, The Wheel is one of my favorites too!

What sort of music is this?

Must say that the album cover sleeve art is wonderfully arresting, and oddly inviting.

I'm not too good with music classification, but I suppose it is something akin to folk rock with some digression into something more experimental in the latter half.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals

I'm not too good with music classification, but I suppose it is something akin to folk rock with some digression into something more experimental in the latter half.

YouTube: video

This is me around the time this album came out. Unfortunately the picture quality is poor. You can tell I was a typical Grateful Dead fan.

Attachments

• Hippy Glenn_Crop.jpg
    Hippy Glenn_Crop.jpg
    617.7 KB · Views: 70

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

YouTube: video

Thanks very much for your kind response, sounds like some of the stuff I could well like; I must listen to a few of their tracks.

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
WOW, for the last several years, I've kept my hair extremely short. Check out my profile. In someways I miss my long hair, although I don't miss the hassle of washing and drying it..

True, although I just take it as a good excuse to take a longer shower. :p

Now, I'm on to Jerry Garcia Band's Let it Rock...

Attachments

• 51A947jXvuL.jpg
    51A947jXvuL.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 53

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
One of my favorites!

Just reading this, put me in the mood, so I put on some Edvard and this just happen to be the first song that played....

Edvard Grieg: In the Hall of the Mountain King

And Edvard Grieg's wonderfully electrifying 'In The Hall Of The Mountain King' is one of mine, so thank you for reminding me to play it and listen to it sometime soon…..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.