Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kamikazeeMC

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
KBD Fans + NovelKeys Cream Tactile.png

Also NovelKeys Cream tactile switches, still deciding on keycaps. So this will just sit in the cart..

Reactions: rainafterthesun

rainafterthesun

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
View attachment 1861466

Also NovelKeys Cream tactile switches, still deciding on keycaps. So this will just sit in the cart..
A friend posted his custom xeno and I’m trying very hard not to esp since I’m not a hardcore gamer or anything.

was trying hard not to purchase Hermes watch. Failed.

same for plants and plants related, got myself another plant and a few more humidifiers.

now I’m trying not to buy pots that are unique, far by cheaper than any of the usual insta places… and currently has additional 20% off :/

Reactions: kamikazeeMC

Septembersrain

Cancelled
Dec 14, 2013
A 2 in 1 tablet/laptop. My old laptop is over 8 years old. I really want a tablet that can be used as a laptop and vice versa. That way eventually when my iPad gets unusable, I won't need to buy another. I want less electronics.

noone

macrumors 6502
Feb 4, 2006
mbp14-silver-gallery2-202110

I’ve been fully ready to pull the trigger on a new iMac but held off to see what today brought. Just prior to the announcement, I had myself convinced that I’d save money and go with the new Mac Mini they were rumored to release as it would (in all likelihood) be better for my setup as I could share a monitor with a PC. That didn’t come to fruition, but now I’m torn between the iMac and the more powerful MBP. Choices, choices.

JahBoolean

Suspended
Jul 14, 2021
I'd love one of these too, but I can't buy these in the United States. 😰
That's a real shame, in Europe we have 1 year wait-lists; so that's been keeping my temptations in check too :).

I bet that one of them would look absolutely tiny on US roads.

Reactions: three

kamikazeeMC

macrumors 6502
Aug 18, 2017
Perth, Western Australia
14 Inch MacBook Pro M1 MAX. I don't need it, I don't need it, I don't need it...
If I wasn't a PC gamer, I would have made this unnecessary purchase aha.

Thinking of switching from 3ds Max to Blender, so now my only need for Windows is gaming. I miss how my M1 Air was silent.

Maybe a high performance Mac mini in a few years, don't need the portability of a laptop.

Reactions: soulreaver99

soulreaver99

macrumors 68040
Aug 15, 2010
Southern California
If I wasn't a PC gamer, I would have made this unnecessary purchase aha.

Thinking of switching from 3ds Max to Blender, so now my only need for Windows is gaming. I miss how my M1 Air was silent.

Maybe a high performance Mac mini in a few years, don't need the portability of a laptop.

You know this thread is cursed right? Everytime I post something here I end up buying it!

tonywalker23

macrumors 6502
Dec 21, 2003
SC
after surgery thursday i told my wife to take me to best buy. i bought the magic keyboard for my iPad pro 11". then I thought. "why in the world did I spend $300 on a keyboard" and returned it the next day... they told me when I left the hospital to not make any decisions or sign anything for 24 hours lol.

GalileoSeven

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2015
I bought a Keychron K2

and then a custom keycap set

to use with my work machine here (wanted something different/nice to use when I RTO).

The typing experience blows my old mechanical keyboards out of the water by far. Now with my Mac here, I went back to using an old Magic Keyboard and while I can appreciate the silence in certain respects (comes in handy as I'm up and at it well before anyone else in my house), I'm really, really trying to keep myself from dropping some money on another Keychron (perhaps a K10 this time) + those same keycaps for this thing.

Reactions: kamikazeeMC

Fozzybadfeet

macrumors 6502a
Oct 7, 2009
A box of 2022 Topps Series 1 Baseball. People are spending money in hopes to get a Wander Franco rookie card due to the market for it being ridiculous right now.

But I shall be smart...I hope lol.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.