Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

w...b

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
so i was checking out the iskin website and i dont really like the clear. but i might have to deal with it. i like the one with the black keys but light wont go through it.

so, i wanted to see what people on MR have on their keys. Pics are welcomed.

w...b

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
the new macbook pro show smudges easily on the keys. They are basically the same as the blackbook ones, if not the exact same.

Nate025

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2008
so i was checking out the iskin website and i dont really like the clear. but i might have to deal with it. i like the one with the black keys but light wont go through it.

so, i wanted to see what people on MR have on their keys. Pics are welcomed.

I've been using the iskin for weeks now and the light shows through just fine, keys fit snug. Only issue I've had is that the lower corners fold up slightly. perfectly fine product which has done its job.

w...b

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
I've been using the iskin for weeks now and the light shows through just fine, keys fit snug. Only issue I've had is that the lower corners fold up slightly. perfectly fine product which has done its job.

So you have the solid colour iskin keys? like the ones with black keys?

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 99

south8212

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2008
I chose not to go with a skin but just to go with the screensavrz from radtech. Doesnt interfere with the latching and doubles as a screen cleaner. Heres the link: radtech

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.