Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Raid

macrumors 68020
Feb 18, 2003
Toronto
I re did the quiz thinking about the kind of answers Bruce Campbell (really his character, Ash from the Evil dead movies) would put in... I substituted Walmart for S-mart and got a whopping 98%. :eek:

So remember next time there's an impending Zombie apocalypse ask your self "What would Bruce Campbell do?" ;)

...It's a slow day at work...

Antares

macrumors 68000
I wonder if answering "Wal-Mart" on the one question would have helped or hurt.

Definitely hurt. When faced with a zombie apocalypse, one of your main objectives should be to find a location where there are as few people as possible. Zombies are more likely to be attracted to groups of people...hence, one of the main reasons why you would want to stay away from any place where people may congregate. Places like a mall, hospital, church, stores, etc. can and would likely all become deathtraps.

Aside from attracting zombies, there is also the risk that someone among the group was bitten. A location where there is a large group of people increases that risk exponentially. If even one person was bitten, they will turn. It's only a matter of time. And the ensuing panic would likely end up getting everyone killed/eaten. All it takes is one infected person...

Now, stores like Wal-Mart can be eventually raided for supplies. However, you would never want to try and take shelter there. Think about isolated areas and places that you can quickly fortify while the initial panic happens...and passes.

Iscariot

macrumors 68030
Aug 16, 2007
Toronteazy
77%. I don't own guns, and I live in a big city. I think the latter unfairly scores against me, because while a city means a higher population, it also means that there are literally thousands of structures that I can climb and a zombie can not. In a small place, I would lose that advantage.

7on

macrumors 601
Nov 9, 2003
Dress Rosa
I took it again, answering everything correctly, and this is what I got :confused::confused:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    137.1 KB · Views: 31
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.