iPad What are your favorite iPad tweaks?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Cptnodegard, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

This forum seems outright overrun with iPhone users, and this thread will likely drown in the stream of posts, but I was hoping that we could get a thread started for sharing useful jailbreak tweaks for iPads.

On my iPad mini I have:

Sbsettings
    AndroidLock XT (android pattern lock + automatic wifi based onluck)
    Display Recorder (records the screen)
    Veency (VNC server)
    BTC Mouse & Trackpad (allows you to use a Bluetooth mouse with the stock Bluetooth stack)
    RetinaPad (run iPhone apps in 4x the resolution)
    Adblocker

Currently waiting for these to be updated to work:
    Color Keyboard HD (colored keyboards- right now throws me into safe mode)
    Swipe Safari (various Safari related gestures, plus fullscreen Safari- currently has issues with license checking)

Curious to see what other iPad users have on theirs

2. Preed08 macrumors regular

Semantic issue; those would be called "tweaks" not "jailbreaks"

3. Cptnodegard thread starter macrumors 6502

You're right. I had it right in the post, wrong in the title.

4. OutSpoken macrumors 6502a

Applocker! - Vital in a home with young kids where the iPad is kind of communal..;)

XBMC, but I don't think its updated for ios 6 yet.

Backgrounder

Safari Download Manager

Autoscroller

5. jwm2 macrumors regular

I had the same issue with color keyboard hd, kind of a shame as the one for iphone works perfectly and was one of the reasons i rejailbroke this time around. Frankly the only other app i have installed on my ipad is mywi 6 and thats for the tethering on demand. Outside of that i don't really have a need for alot of tweaks on my iPad. I have several installed on my iPhone, mainly because it is in control of my wifi tether. I also had some issues with bitesms on my ipad so i removed it, it caused me to be rebooted into safe mode. It also works fine on my iPhone :/

6. wknapp0924 macrumors 6502

XBMC works great on my iPad Mini, the only thing it is missing is Airplay, but not a deal breaker.

7. xboxbotox macrumors newbie

SBSettings on iPad 3?

Hi all, are any of you fine folks having issues with SBSettings with the new jailbreak? I can't seem to get it to pop up with the default Activator action of swiping the status bar. I went into Activator and reassigned an action that I knew worked for opening other apps (triple home press), but alas, it won't open SBSettings.

Anyone else?

8. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

I haven't done much on my mini yet been spending most of my time getting my iphone setup the way i like it.

currently have:
    cascade
    folder enhancer(undecided on how i like this really need to fiddle with it more) ncsettings
    adblock
    blurriedNCBackground