Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KUKitch

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2008
England
I have long been Chrome on everything, but decided to try switching to safari (primarily on my MBP) in the past year as I've been using it on phone/tablet for awhile now and generally have been fine with it - still Chrome at work, but iCloud keychain is quite nice as others have said, and the synced history, and all of that - just like you'd get with multi-device Chrome... only downside is Chrome on Mac still seems to do a much better job of blocking ads than Safari, even with an ad blocker, so occasionally that will be an issue

NorthSeaBeach

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2014
The Hague
I prefer Chrome over Safari because the menubar is smaller. I want all the space I can get on the 6s. And it’s more intuitive to me.

Last edited:

fluamsler

macrumors member
Mar 5, 2016
near Basel, Switzerland
On my iPhone I use Safari as my main browser. I've used Opera Mini for a long time because of it's good data compression but after making the layout more worse I changed to Firefox. Firefox is OK but not perfect. ;)

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
Safari on mobile, Chrome on desktop. I do have Chrome installed in case I want to sync something or need another browser.

apolloa

Suspended
Oct 21, 2008
Time, because it rules EVERYTHING!
Safari with an ad blocker, not perfect as some websites are not formatted for it, or it does not format them, but it’s smooth enough with good security features and comes with the phone. It is one of the reasons I still use an iPhone because I find it to be the best mobile browsing experience overall.

anitak1982

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2017
West Central Ohio
Google because Siri is stupid. I can click the microphone and google will give me my answer nearly correctly every time. Siri drives me batty. I said one day, Siri why are you so stupid. She says Oh not that again LOL

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Google because Siri is stupid. I can click the microphone and google will give me my answer nearly correctly every time. Siri drives me batty. I said one day, Siri why are you so stupid. She says Oh not that again LOL
I don't believe any of that has much to do with iOS web browsers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.