What cable do I need?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by duteberta, Jun 17, 2011.

  1. duteberta macrumors newbie


    Nov 21, 2007
    Indianapolis Suburbia
    Wanting to connect new 2011 i7 SSD iMac to my 2009 iMac to use as a monitor.

    Apple says I need a Mini Display Port male-to-male cable. But when I go to the Apple store I cannot find that cable. Can anyone help me get the correct cable or maybe let me know if I can get it at Best Buy or any brick-n-mortar.


Share This Page