pcomac

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
I got notability and I really like it. Before I found out about it I heard that good reader is really good and I was considering getting it. What can good reader do that notability can't?

Redjericho

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2011
They are both on opposite ends of the ballpark. Goodreader cannot create documents like notability, but it has far more versatile actions for manipulating already created documents. I would more consider having both of them together, rather than comparing what they can do on their own.

walie

macrumors 6502a
Nov 15, 2010
I got notability and I really like it. Before I found out about it I heard that good reader is really good and I was considering getting it. What can good reader do that notability can't?

GoodREADER

that didn't tell you anything?

jojoba

macrumors 68000
Dec 9, 2011
They are both on opposite ends of the ballpark. Goodreader cannot create documents like notability, but it has far more versatile actions for manipulating already created documents. I would more consider having both of them together, rather than comparing what they can do on their own.

This. I use Notability as my primary note taking app, and GR and iAnnotate for making up PDFs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.