What can I do with an iPod/iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MacM4ODA, Apr 7, 2013.

1. MacM4ODA macrumors regular

Hi All, Great Grandfather Tyme here, i understand that iphone means it is a phone so i can cll people, so what can i do with an iPod/Pad ? do i need a subscription for it to work ? or is a super special encyclopedia similar to the pocket "Webster's Electronic Dictionary" of years gone by ?

help an old phart like me out here folks, i had to give up my old crank fone a few months back because Maggie our fone operator couldn't plug in them cords fast enough, so they put in a whole new system down here in Beetle Belch Holler, they retired Maggie, she went out a kickin an a screamin sayin, "i only got 2 more years till my 75th anniversary" !!

2. Aspasia, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013

Aspasia macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    You've been a member here since 2009 and you're asking that question????

The Lord helps those who help themselves, so here's your starting point: http://www.apple.com/ipad/

3. Han Solo 1 macrumors 6502

If you are smart enough to register for an account here and figure out how to post, you are smart enough to figure this out.

Happy trails to you, friend.

4. ROGERWILCO357 macrumors 6502

ROGERWILCO357

both

both are user friendly and you should have no problems checking emails and surfing the web and playing all the games and apps available. good luck