What can u do after Celluar Data Network is enabled? Tricks?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Roseattle, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Roseattle macrumors newbie

Hello Everyone,

I'm just curious about what you can do after the Cellular Data Network option is enabled. What tricks can you do?

I jailbroke my iPhone 3GS 3.1.2 with Blackra1n. Then I enabled the Cellular Data Network option. After a while, I realized that my Visual Voicemail was no longer working properly. After search for solutions online with no good result, I called ATT :eek:. Then they seemed knew what I did: they asked me to delete the custom profile and reboot my iphone. Well, then I got my Visual Voicemail back. Now I noticed that the settings in the Cellular Data Network was different from what it was before I deleted the custom profile, but the phone still working properly (I mean I can still use tethering with other functions in good working order).

So, I would like to know what you can do with the Cellular Data Network option. Any fancy tricks with that?;) Thank you guys!:D

Cheers,
    Roseattle

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

3. Roseattle thread starter macrumors newbie

I can tether my laptop before and after the changes of Cellular Data Network settings. Other functions are in good shape as well. So I am wondering what you can do with the setting in the Cellular Data Network.

Any tricks with that?

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

5. Roseattle thread starter macrumors newbie

:D:D:D

6. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    No not really. You can mess them up if you want to avoid your phone going online.