What carrier delivers Watch? fed-Ex, UPS

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 3rdiguy, Apr 10, 2015.

1. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

I live in Northern Ca, Eastbay to be exact and have never had a Apple product shipped to my residence because I prefer in store pick up. Since that's not a option then what company delivers the  watch so I can find out if I can have it shipped to the carrier store(like ups store or fed-ex center). I just want to know beforehand because it's too much of a hassle for it to come to my apartment.

2. blatch macrumors member

blatch

Fedex runs the show. They contract with *everyone* to do the last mile of delivery. You'll find out when your order goes into "shipped" status as to how you'll track it, which will tell you who you can call to "pause" the shipment at the distribution center. That said, some places don't let you do that until delivery has been attempted, because of the way the packages flow straight from truck to truck sometimes.

3. 3rdiguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Thanks. I'm disappointed that I have to do it this way. It's going to be a while for me since I won't place my order until the end of next month. Are we sure that Apple won't add ship to store option?

4. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

We're not really sure of anything.