Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I'm using an Incipio Feather for scratch protection, and a hip holster to carry it in (lack of pockets). Perfect combination if you ask me. I'm not terribly concerned about dropping my phone, so I wanted minimal bulk. The Feather is thin thin thin and doesn't change the shape or feel of the phone while still providing protection from scratches and minimal bumps.

The Destroyer

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2007
Toronto
I use a BSE case overtop for protection and the Griffen Wave case. Does the job together, just good combo for me as I havent had any reason to change it.

Rayfire

macrumors 68030
Aug 25, 2008
PNW
I now use Switcheasy Capsule Neo white

I now love it because they fixed the flimsiness/wiggly issues. Now it's completely snug as ever. It does add bulk but I'm not concerned about it because it offers such good protection on my iPhone, not to mention the included accessories like the video stand, dock adapter cover and headphone jack cover.

Overall I love this case, its sleek design, the way they shaped the logo so your back of your iPhone doesn't get scratched while laid on the ground. And somehow they fixed the discoloration issue, no more stains. It's all purely white :apple:

Surely

Oct 27, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Since I got my iPhone in February, it's been naked, and I've been quite happy with it that way. I like how it looks.

But....

I just ordered this case from Amazon yesterday. It was time for a change. It has really good reviews. I wanted something thin that wouldn't add bulk and would provide a little more grip when I play NES games. :D

Attachments

• 31QW2QPOjgL._SS400_.jpg
    31QW2QPOjgL._SS400_.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 84

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
1. Seidio Innocase II

2. Yes

3. It provides the exact protection I want without adding any bulk... it's not flashy like a lot of cases so it maintains a professional look. I've tried out a lot of cases and nothing compares....

I would like to give a very honorable mention to the Otterbox Defender... which is my go to case for when i'm doing anything where my phone might fall...

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
At home - Gelaskins "Great Wave"
At work - SwitchEasy Colours in black.
Somewhere I'm likely to get bumped into and stuff - SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel in white.

Jailbird1818

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2008
Right now it's the Defender, for work. Tomorrow evening it gets switched to the Seidio for the weekend.

The protection for each is great. I have a bunch of other cases I have tried and they are just taking up space on my desk, never to be used again.

-JB

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.