What case are you holding out for?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Brradley, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Brradley macrumors member

I'm either going to go for a Gelaskin, or a Switch Easy case, either NUDE or colors hopefully.

What case are you hoping is brought out for the iPo4? :)

2. skiltrip macrumors 68030

The Pixelskin HD from Speck looked like a good pick for the iPhone 4, and I hope to see one for the new Touch.

3. andi242 macrumors member

andi242

I'd like to go for iskin.com (as I did for the previous generations).

but here is what they replied to my email:
    seems like they won't make them too soon availiable...
    have to pick another one... hints welcome ;)
    are any cases availiable, yet?

4. Matthew124 macrumors newbie

There are already a few companies taking pre-orders or at the very least have the pages up with cases announced. I now "CaseMate" has two cases up (no pictures nor pre-order) and Griffin Technology announced that their cases would start shipping "Late-Fall" with photos (or at least mock photos) of about 5 cases for the Touch.

Correction: Griffin's still start shipping "Early-Fall" and are up for pre-order.

5. skiltrip macrumors 68030

I just ordered two dollar cases from ebay. Coming from China. I've ordered dollar Hong Kong cases for my iPhone 4 and they were pretty good, especially for a buck. They usually arrive in about 9-10 days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=280552568393&Category=56170

How good the fit is, remains to be seen. But for a buck, it's worth trying it out to maybe same some damage to that chrome back while we wait for real cases to come out.

6. andi242 macrumors member

andi242