Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
Wow that must have got a lot of orders. I ordered right after i got my iphone early this morning and the estimate was the 15th.

These cases seem to be selling pretty quickly. Had it told me the 15th I would have ordered it. The one that I ordered for myself I found on Amazon this morning fulfilled by Amazon and Prime eligible. I go back a couple of hours later and those were sold out and I had to get one that was fulfilled by Spigen. I guess people are ready to show off their brand new 6+'s in clear cases.

fanchee

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2009
I couldn't find any cases for the 6's on the Apple site. What I did find was that the Apple Store site crashed my browser twice and caused my retina IPad mini to reboot once!

Where are the accessories for the 6 located on Apple's site?

Try here.

JimmyTW87

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2013
I went with the (PRODUCT)Red leather case, i had a light brown leather case for the 5S, it wore over time and i quite liked the natural feel to it. I like that the bottom of the case is now open for chargers and docks ease of use.

Even ordered my case separately this morning as there were concerns about having a case & phone on the same order. So had to pay £4 postage on top of the case.

Regarding the leather case, some people expect the leather to be able to resist quite extraordinary use, to be honest i think over the 12 months i've had my 5S the case has done a brilliant job. No scrapes, so scratches and has let me get maximum resale value on eBay.

rainking

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2011
Johnson City, NY
To go with my Gold Iphone 6

I got a Luvvitt CLEARVIEW (Clear):
http://www.amazon.com/LUVVITT®-CLEA...68&sr=8-2&keywords=iphone+6+plus+case+luvvitt

I've had one for my iphone 5 for over a year and i have yet to have a single scratch on my iphone. The iphone + is already big enough. Don't need a big honkn case to make it bigger. Also i want to look as it was meant to look. I was quite suprised @ the price. The one i bought for my Iphone5 was over $20.

Thanks. Ordered.

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Spigen iPhone 6 Slim Armor Electric Red & Slim Glass.tr Screen Protector.

Attachments

• iph6_slim_armor_title_red01_1.jpg
    iph6_slim_armor_title_red01_1.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 266

karmatourer

macrumors 65816
Oct 18, 2011
In my house
The 6 is thinner than the 5S,so my "big honkin" Otterbox Defender won't
make my azz look to big.

http://www.amazon.com/LUVVITT®-CLEA...68&sr=8-2&keywords=iphone+6+plus+case+luvvitt

I've had one for my iphone 5 for over a year and i have yet to have a single scratch on my iphone. The iphone + is already big enough. Don't need a big honkn case to make it bigger. Also i want to look as it was meant to look. I was quite suprised @ the price. The one i bought for my Iphone5 was over $20.

StevenT42

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2010

MC355

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
I have not got one but plan to buy the iPhone 6 plus in mid October.

And I plan on the Incipio Dualpro shine

388b4cd864ad04432f4b8c840acbcbe5.jpg

I think the gunmetal will go well with the space grey iPhone 6! Supposed to be released in 2-3 weeks

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
The iPhone got bigger. And you want to put it in a case. I never even used a case for my original iPhone, 3G, 4, or 5, so why would I start now?

They don't make them so nice looking to cover most of that up with a case.

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
Spigen Neo Hybrid. I like this one because it doesn't have that cutout that leaves the Apple logo vulnerable (just my paranoia). Plus it's a bargain at the Amazon price:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LLGLR18/

Pair it with some nice tempered glass screen protection and you're golden.

Does it have a lip on the front to protect it when you lay it flat on the table, like the Spigen Slim Armor has? I'm with you in your point regarding the cutout on the back.

riverfreak

macrumors 68000
Jan 10, 2005
Thonglor, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
I went with the (PRODUCT)Red leather case, i had a light brown leather case for the 5S, it wore over time and i quite liked the natural feel to it. I like that the bottom of the case is now open for chargers and docks ease of use.

Even ordered my case separately this morning as there were concerns about having a case & phone on the same order. So had to pay £4 postage on top of the case.

Regarding the leather case, some people expect the leather to be able to resist quite extraordinary use, to be honest i think over the 12 months i've had my 5S the case has done a brilliant job. No scrapes, so scratches and has let me get maximum resale value on eBay.

Agreed. I think Apple's leather cases are awesome. They feel great in your hand and have a slim profile. They don't offer direct screen protection but the small lip that protrudes from the front keeps the screen off of surfaces when laid flat.

swerve147

macrumors 6502a
Jan 12, 2013
Does it have a lip on the front to protect it when you lay it flat on the table, like the Spigen Slim Armor has? I'm with you in your point regarding the cutout on the back.

Looks like there is a slight lip

61pD64KKfRL._SL1500_.jpg

Pair it with a screen protector and you should be good to go.

Suspended
Mar 15, 2008

Ditto for the 6 in Space Gray. I love the Luvvitt on my 5S! I'm also getting this http://www.amazon.com/Spigen®-SOFT-..._15?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1410569577&sr=1-15. I have a problem with buying iPhone cases. haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.