What case/holster are you getting ready for the Iphone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by richxps, Jun 9, 2010.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

I actaully ordered a zagg already for mine, and will use my Diesel leather pouch.

2. walds11 macrumors 6502a

Seidio spring clip holster. And maybe a clear-coat skin like I have on my 3GS.

3. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I'll use one of 2 cases that I've been using for my iPhone 3GS. If that doesn't fit then I'll be @ Best Buy picking up the Eddie Bauer smartphone case.

4. g33 macrumors 6502

i dont see the point in cases...

use the phone for less than a year and then sell it to get the new one, hardly worth getting an extra few pennies for on resale. also with the level of quality the new iphone is made at it shud be pretty reslient

5. cfairbank macrumors 6502

Hoping that otterbox makes a new defender for the iPhone 4.

6. orange812 macrumors newbie

Gonna pick from the selection of upcoming Vaja cases. Bought one for my 1st gen iPhone, used it for two years and a part of the leather began to open... So I send them an email and what do you know, they ask if I'm getting a 3GS and when I say yes, they send me the new version!

Had this baby on it for a year and totally worth the money. Vaja rules!

7. TLewis macrumors 65816

It's for looks. Protection is secondary with me, and I don't care about the resale value. :D

(However, I'm using a stiff, tight-fitting vaja case, and I'm starting to think that cases like this might help to prevent case cracking, like the ones that some people get around the mute switch.)

8. TLewis macrumors 65816

Agreed. (I've bought two so far.)

However, my cases do look underwhelming when they arrive ("I paid how much for this???"). Once on the iPhone, though, they look really nice.

9. nfl46 macrumors 603

I'm never putting a screen protector on my phone again. Its pointless. I will put a case. I'm getting the white iPhone, so I'll probably buy the black bumper from Apple. I always seem to get Seidio cases, so I may get one of those.

10. beamer8912 macrumors 65816

11. S1njin macrumors 6502a

S1njin

Agreed. I had a Otterbox for my recently returned Droid (FAIL) and I was quite pleased with it.

12. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

Go to their website and they will send you email alerts when the iPhone 4 cases are ready for order.

13. advan031 macrumors 6502

Probably just a scratch protector on the back and that's it!

14. Khryz macrumors 6502a

I'm getting total body Bestskinsever skins plus whatever case SwitchEasy comes with. I love my Colors on my 3G.

15. NachoGrande macrumors 6502a

nothing... I hate the idea of covering my iPhone/iPad with an ugly bulk case. IMO is defeats the purpose of buying such a beautifully designed device. I had a case on my iPad for about two days and it was terrible and ruined the experience of the product. I'll take my chances.
    It's like buying a Corvette and putting a bra on the front. If I wanted an ugly bulkly phone I'd just buy something else.

16. Eddyisgreat macrumors 601

Cases are cheaper to replace than glass and aluminum siding. Dents and scratches just look unprofessional. Some people like to have their stuff lookin' clean at all times, others enjoy the battle scar rugged "you can tell i'm a cool guy because my stuff is beat up and my car is caked in mud" look.

17. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

Going to keep in in a Golla pouch while in a bag, but use it naked.

18. orange812 macrumors newbie

So true. It looks so simple in the box (aside from the intoxicating smell), but they're really the only case I've ever seen that can match the iPhones quality and style. It gives my 3GS that executive polish.

P.s. No. I don't work for Vaja... Haha

19. TLewis macrumors 65816

Also, I usually go naked while waiting for my vaja case to arrive. However, I do buy a clear egrips sheet (http://www.egrips.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2 ), and cut strips to apply to the back and sides of the iPhone. That stuff makes it really hard for the iPhone to slip from your hand or off a table. (And you can leave the egrips on when using a case.)

20. iphonegeek786 macrumors 6502

iphonegeek786

21. applefan022 macrumors 6502

prolly get the bumper case from apple see how that works, but may end up going naked.

22. magpie maniac macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

Two iPhone 4s for me and the wife. Both without cases other than being slipped into an Apple iPod Sock for when in my pocket or her purse.

23. psac macrumors 6502a

psac

Those Vaja's go for like $80-200! Are they really that good???

24. Loves2spoon macrumors 65816

Loves2spoon

I want one that's not going to scratch the iPhone.

I had the seidio innocase II and it had a soft material inside but the back still got scratched.

25. MadMacxxx macrumors 6502a

MadMacxxx

No.