Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Duncanator

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2016
I'm rocking the black Presidio Grip and a tempered glass screen protector on my iPhone 7. So far I love the case, screen protector, and phone.

Reactions: Crazyj414

JSway

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
I've decided with to stick with the Brown Nomad leather case and the Sea Blue Apple leather case.

gianton

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2016
Thessaloniki, Greece
Just received the RhinoShield CrashGuard Bumper for my 7 matte black, I like it as it doesn't add any bulk to the phone and gives a lot better grip (MB is very slippery when "naked").

sudgEHj.jpg
p3Us1KM.jpg
OxoCgAN.jpg

lamerica80

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
I actually thinks it looks cleaner. Especially on the matte black. Kinda reminds me of a batman logo. I found a matte black case with a slim profile that looks pretty nice.

I find usually cheap china-made cases from amazon or eBay has those cutouts..for reasons i can't understand. You definately dont want sand or dust getting in between your phone and your case..

Derek87

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2009
After the horrible fit of my Tech21 EVO Tactical case, I sent in photos and a report ticket. The reply email said they would respond in 1 to 3 days. It's been 6. Nothing. What has happened to this once great company...

they never respond to my inquiries and problems with my Evo Mesh... i just ended up returning mine to the Apple store since i was in the 14 day window. not impressed.

Reactions: Daremo

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
they never respond to my inquiries and problems with my Evo Mesh... i just ended up returning mine to the Apple store since i was in the 14 day window. not impressed.

I'm on 8 days waiting now. HORRIBLE customer service. I purchased through the web site or I would have returned it by now.

Sammio2

Cancelled
Aug 16, 2008
So, I've ordered so many cases... Apple Silicone, Apple Leather, Orzly Flexislim, Otterbox Symmetry, Spigen NeoHybrid, but my favourite by far has to be the Parralax by Caseology. For me, it's perfect! A hard plastic bumper and TPU all round for protection. It looks brilliant and feels great in the hand. This will be my case for a good while I imagine!

For those interested the Parralax is here:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JSZMN5M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_IG--xbTMWSE09

Anyone has any questions about the above cases and how they compare, let me know... They'll mostly be going back this week!

Reactions: HickDead

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
So, I've ordered so many cases... Apple Silicone, Apple Leather, Orzly Flexislim, Otterbox Symmetry, Spigen NeoHybrid, but my favourite by far has to be the Parralax by Caseology. For me, it's perfect! A hard plastic bumper and TPU all round for protection. It looks brilliant and feels great in the hand. This will be my case for a good while I imagine!

Anyone has any questions about the above cases and how they compare, let me know... They'll mostly be going back this week!

Had my eye on that case for a while. I'm waiting for the matte black version to be in stock for 7 plus. A few questions. How grippy is the case? Are buttons easy to press?

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011

Looks great. What's the difference between the PARRALAX series and the WAVELENGTH series???

Is it just the pattern on the back?

Sammio2

Cancelled
Aug 16, 2008
Had my eye on that case for a while. I'm waiting for the matte black version to be in stock for 7 plus. A few questions. How grippy is the case? Are buttons easy to press?

Yeah I was waiting too, then decided to go for the blue / black combo and it's really nice actually, sort of steel / grey blue. Darker than the photos.

The grip is really great, the texture on the back helps. The plastic bumper is really grippy though. Best out of all I have tried.

The buttons also feel the best of any case too, really clicky!
[doublepost=1476180583][/doublepost]
Looks great. What's the difference between the PARRALAX series and the WAVELENGTH series???

Is it just the pattern on the back?

Yes, as far as I can tell... I have a wavelength on order, because I liked this one so much!

ValO

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2012
I have 3 questions:

1. I recently received my black caudabe veil xt for iphone 7 plus. I like the thinness of the case, but i don' t like the way it feels, it is too grainy, grippy. Gives a plastic feeling, not premium. I have owned a veil xt for my iPhone 6/s and it was a lot smoother, felt more premium than this new black veil xt case from caudabe.
Does anyone now of a similar very thin case, with a smoother surface/finishing for the iphone 7 plus?

2. Does anyone have a just mobile tenc in matte black on their matte black iphone 7 and have any pictures of it?

3. Leather case. I like the apple leather case for iphone 7 plus, especially in black. But i don' t like that the bottom of the phone is all exposed. Does anyone know a leather case that has better protection on the bottom(not the nomad, i like smooth looking leather)

NeuralControl

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2009
All spigen cases on Amazon are out of stock?

It appears that Amazon no longer carries Spigen cases. I had a few in my cart, and Amazon removed them about a week and a half ago. You can buy them directly from Spigen's website. I wonder if they eventually will be back on Amazon or not.

Reactions: danny8200

HickDead

macrumors 6502a
Dec 2, 2011
It appears that Amazon no longer carries Spigen cases. I had a few in my cart, and Amazon removed them about a week and a half ago. You can buy them directly from Spigen's website. I wonder if they eventually will be back on Amazon or not.

Cheaper to buy them from Spigen's eBay store then directly from their website. FYI

Reactions: danny8200

AVBeatMan

macrumors 603
Nov 10, 2010

They're still on Amazon in the U.K.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
I have 3 questions:

1. I recently received my black caudabe veil xt for iphone 7 plus. I like the thinness of the case, but i don' t like the way it feels, it is too grainy, grippy. Gives a plastic feeling, not premium. I have owned a veil xt for my iPhone 6/s and it was a lot smoother, felt more premium than this new black veil xt case from caudabe.
Does anyone now of a similar very thin case, with a smoother surface/finishing for the iphone 7 plus?

2. Does anyone have a just mobile tenc in matte black on their matte black iphone 7 and have any pictures of it?

3. Leather case. I like the apple leather case for iphone 7 plus, especially in black. But i don' t like that the bottom of the phone is all exposed. Does anyone know a leather case that has better protection on the bottom(not the nomad, i like smooth looking leather)

Can't answer the first 2 but for leather it's pretty much Nomad or an open bottom. I've looked a lot and haven't seen anything else that offers the coverage the Nomad gives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.