What case is this?

Loves2spoon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
California
After reading a bit online people are having flash issues with the lime green... The camera hole looks big enough, I wonder why.

Oh well

Orlandorealtor

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2010
winter garden,fl
After reading a bit online people are having flash issues with the lime green... The camera hole looks big enough, I wonder why.

Oh well
Have this same lime green coming in this week for my Iphone 4. Where online did you see issues with the camera hole? The reviews I read were all good. Had a Switcheasy Colors on my IPhone 3gs ,used it for a year, no problems at all. Really like the feel and do like the home button.

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Have this same lime green coming in this week for my Iphone 4. Where online did you see issues with the camera hole? The reviews I read were all good. Had a Switcheasy Colors on my IPhone 3gs ,used it for a year, no problems at all. Really like the feel and do like the home button.
Me too and I am not really happy with my Colors this time around. The jellybean home button is smaller and it takes way too much effort to push down to get it to work :confused:

Orlandorealtor

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2010
winter garden,fl
Me too and I am not really happy with my Colors this time around. The jellybean home button is smaller and it takes way too much effort to push down to get it to work :confused:
From the online Video reviews I have seen the Jellybean Button works fine. On the colors. I like a bright color as sometimes I need to spot my phone when I set it somewhere..

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
From the online Video reviews I have seen the Jellybean Button works fine. On the colors. I like a bright color as sometimes I need to spot my phone when I set it somewhere..
I didn't say it didn't work. You have to push way too hard. It doesn't have the "squishiness" that my 3GS colors had.

You'll see :(

ngrimes-2010

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
I should note that I got 2 Colors cases and they are both like that. Will Switcheasy take them back? Anyone know?

Orlandorealtor

macrumors regular
Jul 14, 2010
winter garden,fl
Received my Lime Green like the first post. Really like it .Fits the phone nicely. No flash issues. The smaller button is fine. Not quite as squishy as the 3gs case but it works great . Would recommend this case to anyone looking!