What case should I use!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by xRaZor912, Oct 21, 2012.

1. xRaZor912 macrumors newbie

Hey Guys! According to the attachment I was wondering was case I should use? What do you guys think? In the picture that I attached there are two cases. One is the Cygnett AeroGrip Crystal for iPhone 5 and the other one is a cheap case I bought at the store for $15 it has a rubbery type of bumper with a matte transparent back! Their both nice! Which one should I use? :D

Attached Files:

2. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

If you are keeping both, then use them based on your needs.

For more intense activities, use the rubbery one, which may offer a little more protection.

When just chilling with friends or going to work or something similar, use the clear one...

It is really up to you on which one to use since you will the one carrying it. ;)

3. xRaZor912 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank You! Well I still don't actually know! haha I like the clear one because it shows the back but I also like the rubber one! Which one would you choose ? :)

4. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

My personal choice would be the one with the green cause it has the case going full round the phone but that's just my personal preference. I don't like the cases that leave the top or bottom open.

5. xRaZor912 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. kidelnino macrumors newbie

I will also choose rubbery one. It will give you more protection :)