What case was on James Francos Iphone on the Oscars ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Feb 28, 2011.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Just curious, in some of the pics i seen it looks like some sort of matte back skin.

2. psyduckiee macrumors regular

Would you than go out and purchase the same? :), i'm jk.

3. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

don't remember it but if its a matte black case then a possibility would be incase slider thats matte black. but i really didn't get a good look so no clue lol

btw did anyone else notice how james franco was acting kind of high? especially during the pre-interview he was acting hella ripped lol. or is that just how he is normally?

4. OC513 macrumors 6502

he's a major marijuana proponent so that's a possibility. In some of the reviews I read today they mentioned he looked high. One reviewer said something to the effect of "the only thing more overworked than James Franco's medical marijuana card was the mind numbing repertoire of phony humble speeches"

5. obyte macrumors regular

They are stupid because he doesn't smoke weed at all. In fact he is quite the opposite :)

Franco has been described as having "an unusually high metabolism for productivity...a superhuman ability to focus".[1] Dissatisfied with his career's direction,[1] Franco reenrolled at UCLA in the fall of 2006 as an English major with a creative writing concentration. Having received permission to take as many as 62 course credits per quarter compared to the normal limit of 19[67] while continuing to act, he received his undergraduate degree in June 2008 with a GPA over 3.5.[67][1][68] For his degree, Franco prepared his departmental honors thesis as a novel under the supervision of Mona Simpson.[1][69] He moved to New York to simultaneously attend graduate school at Columbia University's MFA writing program, New York University's Tisch School of the Arts for filmmaking,[70][71][72][73] and Brooklyn College for fiction writing,[67] while occasionally commuting to North Carolina's Warren Wilson College for poetry.[1] He received his MFA from Columbia in 2010.[74] Franco is a Ph.D. student in English at Yale University[75] and will also attend the Rhode Island School of Design.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Franco

6. WiiDSmoker macrumors 65816

WiiDSmoker

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Geez that's incredible

7. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

Where in that paragraph does it say he doesn't smoke weed?

8. obyte macrumors regular

9. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

this thread has gone way away from iphone accessories haha

10. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

It was the new incase snap made for both the Verizon iPhone and ATT one. Check incases site for cases compatible for Verizon iPhone. I have the same one and like a dork was like wow James Franco and I have the same case. I know, I know real dorky.

11. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

WOW. I'm impressed.

12. kicko macrumors 65816

Yeah ok but what i really want to know is whats thats case where you can hide your stash inside so it dont crush your kush?