What case will work with 3GS without peeling off my anti glare?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Evo555, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Evo555 macrumors newbie

I have a iphone 3GS and with a power support anti glare and a marware sportgrip. This combination works great as it doesn't peel my screen protector and cause it to bubble. I have this case since launch day and it's time for a new one. I wanted to get the incase slider but all the reviews say it will damage my phone.

Right now I'm looking at the Griffin outfit which seems great or the Speck Candyshell. Will these cases cause my power support anti glare to bubble at the edges?

I got a iskin solo and it made my screen protector peel in the corners :mad:

Will the Griffin outfit or the candyshell work with my screen protector? if not, what case will?

2. idmc macrumors newbie

My solution

I have the same getup

I used a speck candyshell case

[​IMG]

Pretty good, solid and protective for me.;)

3. Evo555 thread starter macrumors newbie

Does it peel away the anti glare screen protector in the corners?

4. idmc macrumors newbie

Peeling? Nah

Not at all...need a photo of mine to prove?

5. Evo555 thread starter macrumors newbie

Just got back from the apple store and got a black/gray candyshell and it looks and feels amazing! I'm super pleased with it and there is not a chance of it lifting up my screen protector.

6. idmc macrumors newbie

Beware

Now you have it and am happy, just be careful with the lower front bar as it is a weak point. Mine cracked then snapped at both ends and then had to be removed. Just a thought. Also if you can help it just leave the phone in the case as much as possible and it will be fine.

Also the "springiness" doesn't fail at all which also gives a dust seal over the back of the phone so when/if you wish to sell on it will remain immaculate.

Hope it works out ok for you.;)

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

When I had my 3GS I swore by the Agent 18 case. It was pretty good and worked perfectly with my Zagg IS. Best Buy now sells the Agent 18 cases for the 3GS.

8. the-oz-man macrumors 6502

the-oz-man

The Otterbox worked great for me with this exact setup. I would still have this except I upgraded to iPhone 4.