What cases are available with felt lining?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bimmerchop, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bimmerchop macrumors regular

So I'm looking to find some more hard case options that contain felt lining on the inside of the case to protect the back of the iphone. Right now, I know that the ifrogz and seidio cases offer this, but what else is out there?

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

The back of otterbox defender's plastic case has felt material on the back.

3. tokiidokii macrumors regular

the incipio edge slider case has a rubber pad that prevents your phone from touching the plastic.

i had it for a week or two since i wanted to try some cases when i first got my phone. i think i got like a first batch run so the qc wasn't that great (there were some flash in the openings, and the edges weren't that smooth but i fixed it with 2000 grit automotive sand paper).

i returned it because i wanted to see what incase had to offer but i do recommend the incipio slider because it was actually really good (the phone fit was very snug) and the color wasn't too shabby either (it was like this nice deep dark purple color).

i saw a review on youtube about it but i don't have the link so you would have to search :)

btw i got it from an att store.

4. Steveo47 macrumors regular

5. trav54 macrumors newbie

trav54

The SGP leather cases like the Illuzion and Vintage have felt on the back and the front flap.