What cases do you guys use?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Vapvroom, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Vapvroom macrumors newbie

New member here, I recently purchased the new iPhone 5 and I bought the tech21 smokey case and incase slider pro black. Are these two good cases? first iPhone. I had an old flip phone before so this is my first iPhone. Please let me know what other choices there are or the ones i've purchase are good. Thank u.

my question is: what cases do you guys use? are these two cases good?

can you guys post pictures of your iphone cases.

oh my iphone is a black/slate 16gb.

2. Six8 macrumors 65816

Six8

3. tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

The tech21 is one i have been considering in the clear. Currently using a spigen neo hybrid ex slim in soul black and like it a lot. Great protection, while maintaining the slimness and good looks of the 5. I have a spigen ultra thin air on order in crystal clear. How do you like the tech21?

4. Vapvroom thread starter macrumors newbie

I like it a lot, but a bit reluctant on the incase due to fingerprint smudges easily. Been asking around on the forums if I should return it and order something else? I'm new to iPhone so I don't know what cases are good and what not. both of my parents have the otterbox but its too bulky for my likings.

Any suggestions?

(Got a picture of your case?)

5. SpyderBite macrumors 65816

SpyderBite

Bumper or naked. iPhones are to pretty to disguise with cases. Apple Care + does all the protecting for me.

6. tsturbo macrumors regular

tsturbo

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-ultra-thin-air-series.html

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-neo-hybrid-ex-slim-vivid.html