What charger do you use at night?

Elitegate

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2014
Cheap 15$ chinese no-name 5W wireless charger i bought off Amazon. Works fine with my phone and i don’t need to worry how long the charging process takes. I only charge at night because my battery lasts me all day.

Ifti

macrumors 68020
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Wired 5w.

As its left on charge overnight, wondering whether its safer to stick to the wired 5w, and use the 18w fast charger in my office for 'emergency charging'.....

Strelok

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2017
United States
Wireless. I use the free one that came with my Note 9, it supports 2 phones and fast charging for those devices that support it.

boultonn

macrumors member
Jul 20, 2017
London
Looking at potentially a 2-in-1 wireless charger for iPhone and watch but currently just an Anker 5 port wall adapter with lightning, Apple Watch, usb-c and micro usb cables coming from it to charge all my devices.

zorinlynx

macrumors 603
May 31, 2007
Florida, USA
How warm does the phone get when wireless charging? I'm thinking of getting a wireless charger for my bedside for my new 11 Pro Max because it doesn't matter how long it takes to charge, and also it'll save wear on my lightning port.

Then I can keep the 19W charger at my desk for when I need to juice up fast before heading out if I'm running low.

Ta0jin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
How warm does the phone get when wireless charging? I'm thinking of getting a wireless charger for my bedside for my new 11 Pro Max because it doesn't matter how long it takes to charge, and also it'll save wear on my lightning port.

Then I can keep the 19W charger at my desk for when I need to juice up fast before heading out if I'm running low.
I don’t know how hot it gets while it’s charging because I’m not touching it but when I pick it up I don’t notice the phone being hot or warm even.