what color incipio feather do you have?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by V4705, Jun 28, 2009.

1. V4705 macrumors 6502

hey :)
    i see many satisfied users of the incipio feather, i will love to hear what color do you have and if you recommend this color.

thanks!

2. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

White, seems like it gets dirty easily, but wipes clean.

3. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

probably why there only $5 at at&t :D

4. SephirothXR macrumors 6502

How does the Feather compare to the Silicrylic? I don't think my store has the Feather, I might have to try the iFrogz case again, which the employee at the store ended up breaking because he couldn't get it on my phone (neither could I). I fell in love with the iFrogz case, but Incipio's prices are much more better. 2 Incipios for $30 vs 2 for $60 for the iFrogz.

5. map1978 macrumors 68020

map1978

order the ifrogz from ebay. i got mine shipped for $14 :D

6. BIG BOSS macrumors regular

BIG BOSS

Mine's black. :D

I've tried many cases and this is my favorite by far.

7. staccato83 macrumors 6502a

staccato83

The Incipio Feather is a great case... just don't get it in red. When the package arrived at my house and I opened it only to find this coral, pinkish-orange case that cannot even be considered part of the Red family. ;)

Oh, and the big silver INCIPIO logo on the back is not that great either. In regards to fit and finish of the case, it is definitely top notch.

8. bowlby87 macrumors member

bowlby87

9. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

10. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

The white ones get dirty fast and can never be clean again because of the matte backing. But for 5 bucks I may check it out.

11. Baggy Spandex macrumors 6502

Baggy Spandex

Just ordered my first iPhone this weekend (16GB Black 3GS) and a black Feather to go along with it. Hopefully I love it!

My 1st gen Touch has had a crystal Power Support Air Jacket all it's life, and I like that case.

12. Sobek macrumors newbie

Black - again. I'm onto my third case as I managed to get a split on the first one, and the second took all of the damage when I dropped my iPhone a couple of weeks ago.
    But the fit and look of the Feather mean I'm happy to repurchase. May get an olive green one too!

13. dsn112 macrumors member

the only thing i don't like is that its not smooth like the back of the iphone and it is rubbery enough to stick in my pocket.

14. Unspoken Demise macrumors 68040

Unspoken Demise

White.
    I want the yellow one though.
    Anyone tried the screen protectors it comes with?
    I'm sick of this Zagg Invisible Shield.

15. Sobek macrumors newbie

Now I like the matte back - it's a shame the 3GS didn't go down that route. I think it offers a better grip...

They're not bad - somewhat similar to the Power Support Crystal Shields I used with my 3G. I'm going screen naked thanks to the oleo-phobic properties...

16. dogbiskit2 macrumors member

17. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

I've got green and white. Been using the green one but might switch out to the white one this evening. Great cases!

18. jasko macrumors 6502

jasko

Just got 2 white ones today at ATT store cause they were on sale for $5. I wouldn't get it for the normal price of 24.99.

19. xplocvo macrumors member

I've got a black one on my black 3GS, I like it quite a bit. I think I'm going to see if my local ATT store has the white ones for $5 though and get one to switch it up now and again.

For anyone looking to order one of these, enter the coupon CASE10 at www.myincipio.com to get 10% off. Free shipping, so they are $17.99 each in the end. I ordered direct from them and it came pretty quick.

20. partingsensory macrumors newbie

question for those who got them for $5: were they marked as on sale? the salesperson was very rude when i asked if they were on sale so i walked out. just wondering if the sale is still on...