What color iPhone 6S/Plus are you getting?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DanUC6, Sep 3, 2015.

1. DanUC6 macrumors 6502a

I am usually a space gray guy but having thoughts of white/silver. Let's hear your take!

2. mashinhead macrumors 68020

I have a gold now, i really liked the all black and white/silver 5. I much prefer the white face but I'm not sure what to get. If the black was all black, I'd probably get that. But that is unlikely. I like the gold I have now enough to get another, but at the same time it feels like time for a change. So I'm unsure. But I do know I want a 128GB Plus, so that helps.

3. babens macrumors member

I've been white with my last two phones (white 4s, white/silver 5s). Because I'm looking at going to the 6s+ I'm considering going back to the black front, as from the display models of the 6+ I've looked at I tend to like it better at that size with the black front. However, I'm still a little torn, since I do like the silver back over the space gray back, though of course it will probably be in a case 99% of the time.

Luckily I'm not due for my upgrade until November, so I can wait a little longer before I have to make my decision.

4. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

Me, too. I have always had Black/Space Gray phones, but since the 6s is gonna be the same design as the iPhone 6 I think I'm gonna go for the iPhone 6s Silver. I switch phones every year anyway so if I don't like it I can always switch. The Silver iPhone looks pretty good though. Now if I decide I want the iPhone 6s plus, then I'll probably go with the space gray, for some reason I don't think the Silver looks good on the plus.

5. MusicEnthusiast macrumors 6502

MusicEnthusiast

Space gray. I tried white front but ultimately miss the black because it looks good in literally any case.

6. Onimusha370 macrumors 6502a

gonna be a tough call between regular gold and rose gold...

7. Will2145 macrumors 6502

Will2145

Wellp I just cracked my phone... Was tempted to upgrade to the 6s and this may just do it...

I have a silver 16gb(bad decision)ip6 and was wanting a gold or lets see how the rose gold looks, ip6s

8. Mikeyfabs macrumors member

I've had a white iPhone since the 4s, left for the black 5 and went white for the 5s and 6 plus. going space gray this time around and hoping its darker like the new iPad which I'm pretty sure it will be

9. Allin44 macrumors 6502

Space Grey 6s Plus. Do not like the white faces at all. Black looks way better, IMO.

10. Spink10 macrumors 601

Spink10

White / Silver - or whatever is available on launch day!

11. kshen1 macrumors member

kshen1

I've always went with White/Silver and will continue to do so with the 6S.

12. jetjaguar macrumors 68030

jetjaguar

Currently have a 6 plus space grey but was planning to go possibly silver or gold unless the back of the space gray phone is much darker. I just think iOS looks better with a white front.

13. TAI182 macrumors regular

TAI182

If the rose gold is a pink color, then I'll go for that. If not, then silver.

14. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I can't wait to see the rose gold, even though I'm not upgrading this year.

15. meikdunj macrumors member

I've queued for every iPhone release day since the original back in 2007 (I currently have a 6 Plus). I think I've reached the point of iPhone boredom...the rumours on 'upgrades' don't excite me one bit; force touch (I have this on my Apple Watch and find it a bit gimmicky) RAM, processor, camera are all incremental upgrades. I will probably avoid the initial launch hype this time round which is a shame. Lets hope Apple pull something out the bag next week that makes me change my mind!

16. Kevsta26 macrumors 6502a

White / Silver this year. I switch from black to white every other year so the S upgrades actually look new :p

17. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

grey (or whatever they call the dark color this year) or rose gold (depending on the hue)

18. kupkakez macrumors 68000

kupkakez

rose gold, if no rose gold then probably gold.

19. mrex macrumors 68020

mrex

20. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Rose gold, assuming it has a white front. If for some reason it doesn't, then I'll go silver. I've had gold for the last 2 phones and am ready for a li'l change.

21. mous94410 macrumors regular

My iPhone 5s is silver and I'm tired of this color so I'm going to buy the space gray iPhone 6s plus ! Or the 6 plus...

22. ectospheno macrumors member

Whichever one they still have in stock. It is going into a case so I'm not going to ever see the color anyway.

If all of them are still available I guess I'd pick space grey.

23. Trahearne macrumors 6502

24. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

Rose Gold...

before the gold colors, I alternated between white and black. when the gold came in the 5s, I bought it. Now I'm space gray on the 6. if they introduce a new color rose gold.. I'm getting it. I'm just hoping it's not too girly. But I will still rock it. HAHA.

25. TruBleu macrumors regular

Space grey for me. 5S was the only iPhone I had in white and silver; never got to love it the way I had loved the appearance of my space grey 6+..well, at least until I flipped it over and looked at the silver-ish back. Am high on hopes that the 6S space grey would be few shades greyer than the 6/6+ 'space grey'. Black or dark grey is one of the top 3 in my 6S+ wish-list

@TC, set up a poll? Would be interesting to see the numbers