Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

World Master

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2023
The pro models of iphone launches with a special color every year. I don´t like the special color rumored for the iphone 15 pro models: dark red. It has not good looking like the dark purple on the current iphone 14 pro. What colors will the iphone 16 pro models have.

World Master

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 17, 2023
I know that the iphone 15 pro is rumored to come in deep dark red. I was just wondering if there has been leaks about the colors for iphone 16 pro. There are already rumors about iphone 16 pro even though the iphone 15 pro has not come yet. Like the display size will bigger and periscope lens will be on both pro models of iphone 16, compared with that lens will only come on the most expensive iphone 15 pro max.

JamesMcFlyJR

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2016
One credible leaker said that Red is actually not going to happen (he was the one who leaked the actual physical photo of the USB-C iPhone 15 Pro earlier this year).

So im not sure

We have had: midnight green, pacific blue, sierra blue, alpine green, and deep purple.

I would love for Sierra Blue to make a comeback but I would not bet on it.

My guess? A bronze/yellow/orange "sunset" color would be dope. like something like in this video:

Kerry78

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2016
Be nice one day if Apple let the customers customise there own own colour iPhones

iPhone 15 pro is so men being the target this year what happened to us ladies? I love my Purple 14 Pro it really is one of the nicest colour iPhones I’ve ever owned!

My hopes for the iPhone 16 next year more lady colours or I’d even love a coloured bezel frame say like pink and the front and back be white or something 😂

Come on Apple please see this topic lol 😂

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
iPhone 15 pro is so men being the target this year what happened to us ladies? I love my Purple 14 Pro it really is one of the nicest colour iPhones I’ve ever owned!
As a man, these new colours are very boring to me. I managed to get my hands on a red iPhone 13 mini, and I'm very satisfied with that colour

Reactions: Kerry78

Kerry78

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2016
As a man, these new colours are very boring to me. I managed to get my hands on a red iPhone 13 mini, and I'm very satisfied with that colour
lol let’s hope they bring out better colours next year not just boring Tim Cooke ones grandad ones 🤦🏻‍♀️

They need to seriously let us design our own phone colours I really would just have white front and back with pink bezel and apple logo on a 16 Pro

Rant over 🤪

Enjoy your new phone btw!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.