All iPads What color will your next iPad be?

What color will your next iPad be?

• Silver

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Space Gray

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Gold

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Not sure/depends

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I currently have the silver/white iPad Mini and will probably go back to the black or space gray the next time around.

myrtlebee

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
I like the Space Gray, but I am too ocd about scuffs and scratches to deal with seeing silver aluminum beneath when it does, so I am stuck with white and silver, and will be for the foreseeable future. I wish they offered a black bezel with the silver body like all previous iPads to the Air featured. Oh well. And gold? Never.

tgmn

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2013
Arizona
I've had a couple white/silvers and now a space grey throughout the years. I might just try gold if they release one :D

kazmac

macrumors 604
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Color will probably be the last thing I will think about when buying future iPads. My choice of white for iPads this time around was due simply due to build issues (speakers, wifi etc. - every slate gray I tried to buy had issues. The silver/white did not.)

Now by the time I'm ready to upgrade again if they have anything that looks like that red Mac Pro as far as color... ask me this question again. :D

GreatMightySymp

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2013
If there's the gold I'll go with that.

If not it'll be silver like my current Air. Probably won't be upgrading till next year at least like how I stage my iPhone upgrades to the S cycle.

heyitsmeneil

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2013
Philippines
I currently have the 1st gen iPad mini in black/slate and i actually love it over the space gray but i guess imma buy the mini 3 (if ever) still in black but space gray

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
Probably white/silver like every one of my other iPads. Maybe gold if it looks nice.

DiCaprioAngel

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2013
New York
I've always thought that black iPhones look better, but for me, iPads in white look better as opposed to the black. Which is why when I purchased my rMini, I got it in white. Just seems fitting.

rrm74001

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2008
Black. Screens are perceived to have a greater contrast ratio if the boarder is black.

teralpar

macrumors member
Feb 20, 2014
I really like my space gray rMini, but if I were to buy another iPad, it would be a silver (white) iPad Air.

Harmonious Zen

macrumors 6502a
May 18, 2013
Probably black. I like how the bezels sort of disappear into the content when watching a movie or when reading a book with a black background. White content never really blends in with the white, on the other hand, because the whites are never the same.