What color you will buy 6S-6S plus Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipadpro, Aug 27, 2015.

?

Will you get the Rose Gold?

1. Yes

38.9%
  2. No

61.1%
  1. ipadpro macrumors 6502a

ipadpro

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Depends on what they have. If there's a rose gold, I'm all over it. If not, I'm thinking of going back to silver after having gold on the 5S and 6+.

3. clukas macrumors 6502a

clukas

4. Dominican macrumors regular

5. Bbqthis macrumors 6502a

Bbqthis

Space (hopefully darker than silver) Grey.

6. Roessnakhan macrumors 68040

Roessnakhan

Been on the white iPhone since its introduction. Time to go Space Gray.

7. cagcody macrumors regular

Gold. Had the gold 5S, then got the space grey 6+. But I'm ready to switch it up again.

8. MyCow macrumors member

MyCow

Have to see the rose gold, but I think silver this time. I feel as though Apple designed iOS around the white and silver if that makes sense.

9. ewils19 macrumors 6502

Rose gold if it's not too pink. Right now I have a gold 5s which I love but I just got a rose gold watch and it would be nice to have my iPhone match it.

10. Nelliebee macrumors member

Nelliebee

I am thinking gold but I would like to get a good look at the rose gold just in case but if it is too pink looking I'll stick to gold.

11. gabo864 macrumors 6502a

gabo864

I always get Black or Space gray. So I'm gonna buy the Silver iPhone 6s this time :D

12. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

13. ipadpro thread starter macrumors 6502a

ipadpro

apple dont have black .... space gray :D.....

i will go silver or gold this time again ,,,, dislike space grey

14. GrumpyMom, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015

GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Spigen previewed the new rose gold iPhone on their site and it is indeed pinkish.

http://www.spigen.com

It has a white face and rose gold ring around the home button. Spigen has matching colored cases available for preorder that are specifically sized for the 6s. Another member had posted about this on the thread about the upcoming keynote.

Just go to their site to see the announcement about the new rose gold cases and to see the new rose gold iPhone. Here is a link to see the front of it http://www.spigen.com/collections/iphone-6s/products/iphone-6s-case-neo-hybrid-ex?variant=5259966017

Back side: http://www.spigen.com/collections/iphone-6s

15. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I am thinking I'll get the rose gold. I would like to see it in person first. I'm stuck ordering through AT&T so I am probably not going to see it very soon anyway if my preorder experience with the 6Plus anything to judge by.

16. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

It's not critical for me. My phones are always in an ugly LP case.

17. timeconsumer macrumors 65816

timeconsumer

Whatever color is available with a black faceplate so probably space gray.

18. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

19. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

I highly doubt Spigen have any more information than we do. Of course, it's entirely likely that the Rose Gold iPhone will look like that, but it's merely a guess on their part as opposed to them being privy to some information the rest of us are not.

Case manufacturers guess about the new iPhone all the time (of course, the risk is somewhat lessened when all you're guessing on is the colour) as the rewards for getting accessories out on day one can be very high. However, like the teardrop-shaped iPhone '5' which turned out to just be the 4S, getting it wrong (if I remember correctly, Casemate made lots of teardrop iPhone cases, but I could be wrong; some case manufacturer did) can be disastrous.

20. Jstuts5797 macrumors 6502a

Space gray! Although last year I ALMOST got silver... So I guess that's always a possibility as a 2nd choice. I'd only ever get the gold if it had black bezels.

21. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

Oh I didn't know that. So, they made their own model via photoshop, then? I was wondering how they'd get away previewing a color before Apple did.

22. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Spigen often announce cases before Apple announce the phone. It's just a way to ensure sales from day one.

They didn't 'preview' the colour per se - I could create a red iPhone in Photoshop and post it on my phone case website and it would have as much validity as Spigen's. It just happens that they have capitalised on rumours of a Rose Gold phone - if one comes out, great. They have cases to match (or nearly match, depending on the shade Apple use) on day one. If not, it's no biggie. They just have an extra colour for their cases.

23. Edgar Spayce macrumors regular

If there's no real black option (not these disgusting couch potato color like space gay), I'm getting a Nexus.

24. recoil80 macrumors 68000