Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hieveryone

macrumors 603
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
If there's an iPhone 7S, I've decided that I'll probably get the 7S instead of the iPhone 8 or whatever it's called.

Which colors will be available and which one should I get?

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
If there's an iPhone 7S, I've decided that I'll probably get the 7S instead of the iPhone 8 or whatever it's called.

Which colors will be available and which one should I get?

No one definitively knows the answer to what colors until September. But I would guess at least some of the current colors in the line up.

Pakaku

macrumors 68040
Aug 29, 2009
Besides what we already have, I guess one of the new colours could be blue, if the iPods and headphones are anything to go by.

I want to see more colours in more saturated versions, but I think Apple is too invested into the pastel look.

EM2013

macrumors 68020
Sep 2, 2013
You should wait for the announcement and see what is released then get whichever color you like.

TheRealAlex

macrumors 68030
Sep 2, 2015
Besides what we already have, I guess one of the new colours could be blue, if the iPods and headphones are anything to go by.

I want to see more colours in more saturated versions, but I think Apple is too invested into the pastel look.

I'll take Cermaic White IPhone 8, Ceramic White Air Pods, Ceramic White HomePod, and a Cermaic White Apple Watch 2

determined09

macrumors 65816
Jun 9, 2009
iphone-8-colors.jpg

There will be 3 colors (this is 99% happening, it's the closest we will get.) Black, Blush Gold, and Silver. If you like it to shine, pick Silver. If you want a new color, pick Blush Gold. If you want it to blend, pick Black. The iPhone 8 colors will most likely be the same as the 7s and 7s Plus. I personally like all 3 and hope apple makes it so you can easily swap out backs. That would be cool.
I thought these were only colors for the iPhone 8, not the IPhone 7s.

infinitejest

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2016
Orange County, CA
What's more interesting is whether white and blush gold will have a white or black front. The bezel-less design looks so much better with a black front - especially with OLED screens.

Ralfi

macrumors 601
Dec 22, 2016
Australia
What's more interesting is whether white and blush gold will have a white or black front. The bezel-less design looks so much better with a black front - especially with OLED screens.
It'd be pretty silly & counter-productive to have a white outline on a screen that Apple will surely promote as being edge to edge or near to it.

Black will mask the 4mm borders whereas white will enhance them.

Reactions: infinitejest

ThatiPhoneKid

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2017
It'd be pretty silly & counter-productive to have a white outline on a screen that Apple will surely promote as being edge to edge or near to it.

Black will mask the 4mm borders whereas white will enhance them.
I personally reakon we will see black borders, before the iPhone 5c came out there was dummy's showing it having white bezels yet they released the 5c with black bezels so I think that's what we will most likely see here

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.