What colour Apple Case for 6s+ Rose Gold

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by derf1990, Sep 14, 2015.

1. derf1990 macrumors member

Just wondered what peoples thought were on the apple cases for this colour way. I am torn between Midnight Blue - Leather or Red silicone. Had a leather for my old 6+ so not sure if i should stick or change. Any opinions welcome,

F

2. kazmac macrumors 601

kazmac

While I am not upgrading, imo the red leather looks like it would be very nice with the rose gold. (I like color palettes which are similar myself.)

3. noobinator macrumors 601

4. mb2008 macrumors regular

Saw the lavender in store and YUCK. They did not have Pink, which I ordered online. Really liked the saddle leather but not with Rose Gold, so will probably order a clear Spigen in addition to the Pink silicone, which may be returned for the turquoise.

5. invisibleshoes macrumors regular

I think either the red, or the stone (grayish color) cases would complement the rose gold color.

6. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

7. laurarh macrumors regular

I love any of the navy blue accessories with the rose gold color but I do think that the coloring is a lot more pink than some of the photos. I already ordered a ZooGue navy blue but other than that I think I'll wait until I have the phone to get a more expensive case.

8. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I think the Midnight, Lavender, Red, and Pink look best with rose gold. I'm going with pink, myself.

9. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

I ordered the pink one. I already have a midnight blue leather on my current 6+ that I'll use, too.

10. Nevaborn macrumors 65816

Nevaborn

11. fanta88 macrumors 6502

I agree with turquoise, the contrast is pleasing and not distracting to me. If I didn't go with the turquoise silicone, I'd go with one of the neutral brown/grey colors in either leather or silicone.

12. merrazu macrumors member

I just picked up the Rose Gray Apple leather case for my rose gold

13. iKimm macrumors member

14. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

The new saddle brown color is beautiful! I just bought one tonight trying it out on my current 6 Plus until my Rose Gold 6s Plus gets here.

15. judethat macrumors 6502

judethat

Lavender, looks great with the rose gold watch I just got.

16. SRLMJ23 macrumors 65816

SRLMJ23

I have the Midnight Blue on my 6 right now, and I am sticking with it for my 6s. Plus, my current case looks brand new so why buy a new one? I do not think the Product Red color would go well with Rose Gold at all!! Just my opinion.

:apple:

17. Jdgrey52 macrumors member

I ordered clear because I want to see the color of the phone. Have a pink Apple case too and white Apple case, but plan to use the clear Jet Tech case so I can see the Rose Gold!

18. SisterBlue22 macrumors 6502

SisterBlue22

I went to purchase the pink case today in store, and sadly, it's NOT PINK. It's a peachy color, definitely not the cotton candy pink depicted on the website. I was super disappointed, and ended up getting the Turquoise, which IMO looks better in person than on the site.

19. carlosj macrumors newbie

20. mb2008 macrumors regular

Phooey. I want pink, like the iPod nano. Why is that so hard? Well, i do like the turquoise, so hopefully it will still be in stock on Friday.

21. tatyiona macrumors regular

tatyiona

Go for a lavender, pink, mint, rose gold or clear bumper. It's too pretty to cover up.

22. RoseGold macrumors newbie

RoseGold

I got the Spigen clear case with rose gold bumper and a clear case.

23. xxnoelziexx macrumors member

At the moment not sure. Have the Rose Gold + and Gold + coming. Visited my local Apple store yesterday and was going to pick up the Saddle brown leather but ordered the Dockartisan Sport Wallet (Distressed Tan Leather) when arrived home instead.

Attached Files: