Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What Company Cases you like most or waiting for iphone 4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

autumnsong

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2007
Western North Carolina
Tony, have you received any word from them regarding shipping? I ordered one after you posted the link in the other case thread. I emailed them the other day to inquire and have not heard back.

I don't even see anywhere on their website to check order status. I hope I am missing it, otherwise that is poor on their part. :confused:

See post #21 above :rolleyes:

BulletToothTony

macrumors 6502
Jan 5, 2009
Tony, have you received any word from them regarding shipping? I ordered one after you posted the link in the other case thread. I emailed them the other day to inquire and have not heard back.

I don't even see anywhere on their website to check order status. I hope I am missing it, otherwise that is poor on their part. :confused:

yeah i got an email a couple of days ago.. it said

"We are expecting these items to begin arriving next week 7/5. Once they arrive we will begin to fill all backorders starting with the oldest orders first"

and yeah i'm definitely gonna be posting some pics and be very detailed in what i like and not like about them..

i have seen many cases so far, but not one has attracted me as much as these.. it shows the the glass and the stainless stell.. i think they're perfect.. but i have been fooled before.. we gonna have to wait and see

SeeHole

macrumors member
Mar 26, 2010
Los Angeles
Screen protectors?

It seems like most people here like the Switcheasy cases. From the look of them, we like Incase cases, although it sucks that Incase has not even said when they will be out with the new cases. :/

These are our first iPhones and we would really like to keep them from scratching and breaking. I keep mine in my front pocket, so I am also worried about scratching the face, even though I do not keep sharp objects in there and my wife drops it in her purse and who knows what is in there? lol. So, for for screen protection, do many of use use front covers, like this? http://www.powersupportusa.com/accessories/iphone-4.html

BTW, we are really happy with our iP4's:cool:, except for the occasional dropped calls.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.