What convenience store do you go to?

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I like CVS and Longs but the closest CVS is in Santa Fe (about 400 mi away) and the only Longs are in the Springs, which I'm not usually in, so it's mostly just Walgreens.

Where do you like to shop?

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
I go to the one across the road - privately owned thing.

If it's closed I go to the servo down the street because it's open 24 hours.

EricNau

Moderator emeritus
Apr 27, 2005
San Francisco, CA
There's a Longs within walking distance of my house; Rite Aid and Walgreens are about a 5 minute drive.

I go to all 3 about the same.

There are also a few gas station mini-marts close to my house, which I visit once in a while.

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
There's nothing in walking distance from my house; the only shopping withing walking distance is a caribou, a framers, deli, and a former t-mobile reseller.

If I need something specifically from a convenience store, I go to the Walgreens in Englewood. If not, I just get what I need from Safeway, which isn't walking distance, either.

ZoomZoomZoom

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2005
On-campus convenience stores. But when I'm out in the "real world" I like Walgreens for America and 7-11/Family Mart for Taiwan.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Gone but not forgotten.
Tanglewood said:
I like the AM PMs at Arco stations. Though 7-11 by me does offer the Heineken 5L mini keg, so it is a real toss-up.
Funny to hear and see AM/PM. Philly used to have AM/PM stores at the Arco stations but they changed to Atlantic and the stores became A+ mini marts. Now Sunoco has them and Atlanta/Arco/Sinclair is gone from the east coast, from what I've seen.