What CRAZY accessories do you want for your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chronimac, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Chronimac macrumors member

What kind of hardware accessories do you want for your iPhone?

I think it would be awesome to have a BlueTooth remote that you can plug your headphones into, with a scroll wheel (or iPodShuffle style clickwheel) to do basic ipod functions and answer/ignore calls. Maaaybe even put a mic on it, so any headphones can be for calls, but you might look a little funny talking into your hand.

I also love the iControlPad, but they really should make a nicer design, it makes the iPhone look huge. If it just looked more like a case, they could put the buttons above/below the home button and proxy censors/speaker, instead of having the whole phone in view.

And has anyone thought about a case with a slide out QWERTY keyboard?
    I personally think its no problem to type on the iPhone screen, but loads of people complain about it.

Ummm... thats about all I can think up.
    What else do you wanna see?

2. Kashchei macrumors 65816

Kashchei

3. Chronimac thread starter macrumors member

4. chris2.0 macrumors newbie

I'd buy that in a minute... Either attached to a case, or directly on the iPhone/Touch and slides out portrait (NOT landscape!) - want to be able to use it with only one hand...

And to add my 2c:

iPhone/Touch additional buttons

- Stick on capacitive/resistive buttons that plugs into the connector and adds 4/6/8 touch / press buttons and scroll / touch area around Home button.

- Does not duplicate exisiting phone functions - answer/end - but add shortcuts to most used apps and scroll functionality.

Hmmm - anybody else wants this?

5. slapppy macrumors 65816

I want a Titanium or Admantanium case, with indestructible condom type like the Neo uses.

6. help!!!!! macrumors member

Hmmmm.... thats a hard one, but if I had to choose one, I would want the god damn phone to work all the time!! (and an apple made aluminum case :D)